Really Late for Work
Notes: I really hate this kind of dream.
Foods Eaten: Mexican Rice
Dream Location: My Room
The Dream:
I had just woken up and gotten out of bed. TJ was still laying in bed and I went and did my typical morning routine getting ready for work, clothed myself, washed my face, brushed teeth, showered, etc. I had a few minutes before I needed to leave, so I hopped on my computer to check my daily websites and email.
(I have a vague memory of being in my kitchen talking to my mom at some point, but I can't remember whether that happened before or after getting on my computer.)
While I was browsing my computer, I noticed that the time said 3:50 PM. I immediately freaked out, realizing I was extremely late for work. I began trying to come up with reasons to email my boss about why I was so late while I rushed to gather my stuff to leave - except then I realized that if I left at 3:50, I wouldn't even get to my office until 5:00. I continued having a freak out until I think I finally realized that something was off and woke myself up.
Foods Eaten: Mexican Rice
Dream Location: My Room
The Dream:
I had just woken up and gotten out of bed. TJ was still laying in bed and I went and did my typical morning routine getting ready for work, clothed myself, washed my face, brushed teeth, showered, etc. I had a few minutes before I needed to leave, so I hopped on my computer to check my daily websites and email.
(I have a vague memory of being in my kitchen talking to my mom at some point, but I can't remember whether that happened before or after getting on my computer.)
While I was browsing my computer, I noticed that the time said 3:50 PM. I immediately freaked out, realizing I was extremely late for work. I began trying to come up with reasons to email my boss about why I was so late while I rushed to gather my stuff to leave - except then I realized that if I left at 3:50, I wouldn't even get to my office until 5:00. I continued having a freak out until I think I finally realized that something was off and woke myself up.
Comments
Post a Comment