Proposal?
Notes: I blame food poisoning on this one.
Foods Eaten: Nothing.
Dream Location: No where totally recognizable.
The Dream:
The sole thing I remember about this dream was I was sitting at a small, round cafe table with TJ. We were having a typical joking around conversation, but it ended up turning into talk about how all our friends are getting married and how my older cousins on my mom's side were married. I was expecting TJ to give me his typical response of, "Don't even think about it." But instead he said something along the lines of, "C'mon lets do it. Will you marry me?" I went through a moment of complete confusion (really I should have recognized that I was dreaming at this point). I started to counter with, "We've only been dating for four months." He replied with "Well what do we have to lose? We've known each other for years." I was still more shocked than anything, but didn't need more convincing. I said yes.
Foods Eaten: Nothing.
Dream Location: No where totally recognizable.
The Dream:
The sole thing I remember about this dream was I was sitting at a small, round cafe table with TJ. We were having a typical joking around conversation, but it ended up turning into talk about how all our friends are getting married and how my older cousins on my mom's side were married. I was expecting TJ to give me his typical response of, "Don't even think about it." But instead he said something along the lines of, "C'mon lets do it. Will you marry me?" I went through a moment of complete confusion (really I should have recognized that I was dreaming at this point). I started to counter with, "We've only been dating for four months." He replied with "Well what do we have to lose? We've known each other for years." I was still more shocked than anything, but didn't need more convincing. I said yes.
Comments
Post a Comment