Are You Breaking Up With Me Cuz of THAT?
Notes: Got into a discussion earlier with my boyfriend about marriage, when he blatantly proclaimed that he was never getting married - to which I asked if I was just wasting my time with him then, because I don't want to be in a relationship if both people aren't of the mutual opinion that it's "going somewhere". I'm pretty sure this dream was derived from that conversation...
Dream Location: My room
The Dream:
I was laying in my bed, facing TJ. Presumably, he had just broken up with me, though I don't remember it actually happening. I was somewhat upset, trying to figure out the cause. I asked him, "Was it because of the getting married thing we were talking about earlier?"
This is really all I remember. I woke up after asking that question, and TJ was fast asleep next to me.
Dream Location: My room
The Dream:
I was laying in my bed, facing TJ. Presumably, he had just broken up with me, though I don't remember it actually happening. I was somewhat upset, trying to figure out the cause. I asked him, "Was it because of the getting married thing we were talking about earlier?"
This is really all I remember. I woke up after asking that question, and TJ was fast asleep next to me.
Comments
Post a Comment