Fingerpaints

Notes: I'm now pulling dreams out of the backlog I have in my phone. Sometimes when I wake up, so I don't forget the dream, I write a note to myself in my phone with just brief words or sentences to spark my dream memory. Unfortunately, this method is only half effective, as I never can remember the dream in full detail, just what the keywords were referring to.

Dream Location: Some sort of park

The Dream:
I was walking around in a beautiful grassy field. There were trees scattered about, with parking benches and dirt pathways here and there. There was a pond in the distance, and people walking around.

I stumbled across my cousin, Josh, and one of my hair dye inspirations, who I only know as Urs. There were some wooden barrels nearby, filled with paints. On the ground next to the barrels, were large rolled out pieces of white paper. The three of us got into the barrels of paint, and began finger painting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!