Childhood Memories
Notes: ...
Dream Location: The top floor of my house
The Dream:
I was in the top floor of my house, which used to be my old bedroom. It was laid out exactly the same. My sister and friend, Rachael, were laying on my bed. TJ and I had built one of those intricate tent things using blankets and chairs across the floor. We were camping under our blanket tent, laying next to each other underneath another blanket. I'm not sure if any of us were talking, but suddenly the room was swarming with lady bugs. Rachael and my sister ended up crawling in the blanket tent with us, and we were all hiding under blankets waiting for the lady bugs to go away.
Dream Location: The top floor of my house
The Dream:
I was in the top floor of my house, which used to be my old bedroom. It was laid out exactly the same. My sister and friend, Rachael, were laying on my bed. TJ and I had built one of those intricate tent things using blankets and chairs across the floor. We were camping under our blanket tent, laying next to each other underneath another blanket. I'm not sure if any of us were talking, but suddenly the room was swarming with lady bugs. Rachael and my sister ended up crawling in the blanket tent with us, and we were all hiding under blankets waiting for the lady bugs to go away.
Comments
Post a Comment