Game of Death

Notes: I haven't been having very active dream memory lately. I hate it. I seem to go nights in a row where for the life of me, I can't remember my dreams. Then suddenly I will have a night where I remember more than one of them, though not in much detail. This was one of those nights.

Dream Location: In a forest of some sort, not sure where.

The Dream:
I was standing in a line with hundreds of other people that I didn't recognize. Apparently, we were waiting to start a game. Someone was shouting out the rules, which were very vague, but the game simply involved throwing objects at each other, and if someone got hit with the object, they were knocked out of the game. Also, if you were to drop your throwing objects, you were removed from the game.

It started quickly, though people didn't seem to focus their attention on me. I would have to dodge out of the way of badly aimed throws occasionally, but I was able to throw and knock people out at my own leisure, without consequence. It didn't take long before I realized that it was just myself and one other player left. We were now darting around a circular arena area, that had seemed computer generated, like something you would see in WoW. The other player was also a female, she was in a strange outfit with face paint on, dressed as a butterfly or something. It didn't take but one throw for me to hit her, but as soon as my object hit her, someone announced that the runner up has to die. At first, this information didn't seem to phase me. I ran to the girl, who was now laying in pain on the ground. I wanted to verify that I had hit her well enough, but I quickly realized that it was my best friend, Mary. I put my arms underneath her and lifted her up slightly, now extremely upset about what was going on. The loud announcer boomed again, "Kill her!" But I was mortified, and screamed back, "No!" The crowd that had now appeared in the arena gasped, as I dropped the remaining throwing objects that I was holding. In doing so, I disqualified myself, and ruined the game, but my best friend was instantly brought back to health.

I don't perfectly remember this last part, but there were stairs wrapped around the arena. I had walked up one set of them, on to a platform. At the bottom was a very Elfish looking man wearing green and holding a bow and arrow. I remember thinking that he reminded me a lot of a WoW character.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!