Affectionate Tears
Notes: This one seemed pretty random.
The Dream:
I was standing in a parking lot, near a car. A friend who is also a band member appeared near by and walked over to me. We engaged in conversation that I can't recall. I remember seeing a group of people in the distance - some that I could put a name to and some that seemed unfamiliar.
I don't remember getting there, but the next thing I remember is laying on a bed with the friend. He was semi-propped up on a pillow and my head was on his chest. It seemed to be a somewhat affectionate moment, but he was crying quite heavily. I seem to remember wondering why, but I'm not sure if I asked or found the answer...
The Dream:
I was standing in a parking lot, near a car. A friend who is also a band member appeared near by and walked over to me. We engaged in conversation that I can't recall. I remember seeing a group of people in the distance - some that I could put a name to and some that seemed unfamiliar.
I don't remember getting there, but the next thing I remember is laying on a bed with the friend. He was semi-propped up on a pillow and my head was on his chest. It seemed to be a somewhat affectionate moment, but he was crying quite heavily. I seem to remember wondering why, but I'm not sure if I asked or found the answer...
Comments
Post a Comment