What are you doing?!
Notes: I swear I remembered more of this... I forgot to write it down earlier today.
The Dream:
I was standing in a wooded area. There was a four door car parked near us, though there was seemingly no road for it to have traveled on. Nate (an ex-boyfriend) was with me, as was my mother and an old friend, Leroy. The atmosphere seemed very lighthearted. Nate was chit-chatting with my mom and I was catching up with Leroy, but suddenly I noticed Nate kiss my mother on the neck. I stopped focusing on anything else and just watched for a moment. I wasn't feeling jealous or even angry, even as he kissed up her neck and got closer to her lips. When he finally started to go for a full on lip kiss however, it suddenly occurred to me that something was very weird and I interrupted by saying, "Hey! What are you doing?" (I notice in my waking state that this is a form of semi-lucidness, but I didn't get quite there...) The way it came out was still quite casual and non-accusatory. It was almost like a light bulb clicked in Nate's head as if he was in some sort of trance, which he shook off then walked towards me and gave me a casual kiss on the cheek.
I don't recall much other interaction at that moment, my next distinct memory was a horse appearing in the woods with us. I seem to remember trying to lead it somewhere, but the horse refused to budge - reasoning became quickly apparent as he proceeded to have a bowel movement right in the field.
I went through another moment of no recollection, but I recall getting into the car with Nate and I also recall his mother showing up... and I'm fairly certain my alarm clock interrupted any further dreaming.
The Dream:
I was standing in a wooded area. There was a four door car parked near us, though there was seemingly no road for it to have traveled on. Nate (an ex-boyfriend) was with me, as was my mother and an old friend, Leroy. The atmosphere seemed very lighthearted. Nate was chit-chatting with my mom and I was catching up with Leroy, but suddenly I noticed Nate kiss my mother on the neck. I stopped focusing on anything else and just watched for a moment. I wasn't feeling jealous or even angry, even as he kissed up her neck and got closer to her lips. When he finally started to go for a full on lip kiss however, it suddenly occurred to me that something was very weird and I interrupted by saying, "Hey! What are you doing?" (I notice in my waking state that this is a form of semi-lucidness, but I didn't get quite there...) The way it came out was still quite casual and non-accusatory. It was almost like a light bulb clicked in Nate's head as if he was in some sort of trance, which he shook off then walked towards me and gave me a casual kiss on the cheek.
I don't recall much other interaction at that moment, my next distinct memory was a horse appearing in the woods with us. I seem to remember trying to lead it somewhere, but the horse refused to budge - reasoning became quickly apparent as he proceeded to have a bowel movement right in the field.
I went through another moment of no recollection, but I recall getting into the car with Nate and I also recall his mother showing up... and I'm fairly certain my alarm clock interrupted any further dreaming.
Comments
Post a Comment