I Can Leave
Notes: Well, I've slacked off on my dreaming for the last year. It's weird to think that you can be "too busy" to dream, considering it's something you can do whether you're busy or not... But I've recently opened my lucid dreaming book back up and dream memory has slowly started working again.
The Dream:
I had just arrived at a house, with the knowledge that I was there to be celebrating a friend's return to freedom after serving time for three months. (There is some back story behind this, I met this guy and we really clicked... or so I thought (another long story)... but nothing committed happened because he was going to jail soon.) I was very excited about him being free, but when I walked in the house and he saw me, he made a face of absolute disgust and inquired as to who invited me. A guy standing near us said he did, even though I didn't recognize him. I could tell my friend didn't want me there and I said, "I can leave." My friend said in a passive-annoyed manner, "No, it's fine." I was sort of crushed, now knowing he had no desire to see me.
I wandered the house and encountered two of my exes, Nate and Richard, but I don't recall any further interactions.
The Dream:
I had just arrived at a house, with the knowledge that I was there to be celebrating a friend's return to freedom after serving time for three months. (There is some back story behind this, I met this guy and we really clicked... or so I thought (another long story)... but nothing committed happened because he was going to jail soon.) I was very excited about him being free, but when I walked in the house and he saw me, he made a face of absolute disgust and inquired as to who invited me. A guy standing near us said he did, even though I didn't recognize him. I could tell my friend didn't want me there and I said, "I can leave." My friend said in a passive-annoyed manner, "No, it's fine." I was sort of crushed, now knowing he had no desire to see me.
I wandered the house and encountered two of my exes, Nate and Richard, but I don't recall any further interactions.
Comments
Post a Comment