Dreams of Mom
Notes: Apparently if you eat cream cheese buffalo crab dip 30 minutes before sleeping, you dream a lot. Holy crap. Three dreams I remembered in one night? Might be a record...
Foods Eaten: Pretzels dipped in aforementioned cream cheese buffalo crab dip.
The Dream:
I was laying in a single bed in my old bedroom at the house I grew up in. It was night time, and presumably I was in that phase between sleep and awareness. My eyes were closed, but I was mildly aware of my surroundings - it was dark out, in the middle of the night, but there was a storm. Even with my eyes closed I could see flashes of light and I could hear thunder. Suddenly, my mom came upstairs and began speaking, which fully "woke" me up. I told her that I had been having a dream about her and that actually hearing her voice woke me up... Little did I know I was still actually asleep...
Foods Eaten: Pretzels dipped in aforementioned cream cheese buffalo crab dip.
The Dream:
I was laying in a single bed in my old bedroom at the house I grew up in. It was night time, and presumably I was in that phase between sleep and awareness. My eyes were closed, but I was mildly aware of my surroundings - it was dark out, in the middle of the night, but there was a storm. Even with my eyes closed I could see flashes of light and I could hear thunder. Suddenly, my mom came upstairs and began speaking, which fully "woke" me up. I told her that I had been having a dream about her and that actually hearing her voice woke me up... Little did I know I was still actually asleep...
Comments
Post a Comment