You Are Sweet
Notes: Uh... I didn't seem to have any concept of time or order in this dream. I can recall "scenes" in detail, but I have no idea what sequence they happened in.
Foods Eaten: Chai Tea
The Dream:
I was in a very dimly lit room. The wall to my right was lined with bookcases of varying heights. There were two other people in the room, but I'm unsure of who they were... and then there was Marilyn Manson standing on top of one of the shorter bookcases. He was dressed in his typical black, with large platform boots on. He had a pair of sunglasses on as well, and was holding a microphone. I don't really recall him "singing" but I do remember he became the focus of my dream, and he moved his face within inches of mine. His head was tilted down, so I could see his eyes peering at me over the sunglasses. He stared directly and said something in his raspy whisper voice, but I can't remember what he said. I remember it struck me as strange and I gave it a moments consideration, but then moved on with life...
(Different scene...) I am now laying stomach down on a bed in the middle of a room. There is a full wall window to my right with big curtains blocking most of the light. My old friend Tana is standing in front of the window, holding long shelves that have different "fruits" on them. I don't immediately know that they are fruits (and they weren't fruits that actually exist in real life), but Tana starts holding them up one at a time and describing them, telling me they are from Hawaii and I should try them.
(Another scene...) I walk into an white painted room with a gray office carpet. There is a boring wooden desk positioned directly in the middle of the room. Two black monitors are sitting on top of it, and an old acquaintance, John, is seated in a chair behind them. The perimeter of the monitors were lined with mini, yellow post-it notes. I don't recall seeing anything on them, however I recall one large blue post-it note in the middle of the desk. I walked up to it and read it to myself, and the note simply said, "You are sweet." and had a heart drawn under it...
Foods Eaten: Chai Tea
The Dream:
I was in a very dimly lit room. The wall to my right was lined with bookcases of varying heights. There were two other people in the room, but I'm unsure of who they were... and then there was Marilyn Manson standing on top of one of the shorter bookcases. He was dressed in his typical black, with large platform boots on. He had a pair of sunglasses on as well, and was holding a microphone. I don't really recall him "singing" but I do remember he became the focus of my dream, and he moved his face within inches of mine. His head was tilted down, so I could see his eyes peering at me over the sunglasses. He stared directly and said something in his raspy whisper voice, but I can't remember what he said. I remember it struck me as strange and I gave it a moments consideration, but then moved on with life...
(Different scene...) I am now laying stomach down on a bed in the middle of a room. There is a full wall window to my right with big curtains blocking most of the light. My old friend Tana is standing in front of the window, holding long shelves that have different "fruits" on them. I don't immediately know that they are fruits (and they weren't fruits that actually exist in real life), but Tana starts holding them up one at a time and describing them, telling me they are from Hawaii and I should try them.
(Another scene...) I walk into an white painted room with a gray office carpet. There is a boring wooden desk positioned directly in the middle of the room. Two black monitors are sitting on top of it, and an old acquaintance, John, is seated in a chair behind them. The perimeter of the monitors were lined with mini, yellow post-it notes. I don't recall seeing anything on them, however I recall one large blue post-it note in the middle of the desk. I walked up to it and read it to myself, and the note simply said, "You are sweet." and had a heart drawn under it...
Comments
Post a Comment