Nigil
Notes: For as much as I remember, I don't remember just as much of this dream.
Foods Eaten: Spaghetti and like 2 bites of caramel ice cream right before bed.
The Dream:
I was walking down a trail that reminded me of one behind the house I grew up in. There was a group of people, I don't remember most of them, but I kept closest to my friend Josh (who I've never actually met in person). Whatever walk we were going on was quite a long one, but eventually we got to a little gas station style mini mart.
I don't recall opening any doors to get in the mini mart, but we were suddenly inside. I spotted an old high school friend, Lindy, sitting in a chair across the store. My old friend Tana was now with me as well, and I nudged her and said we should go surprise Lindy. We walked across the store in sat in some small wooden chairs that were arranged in a circle, where Lindy was. I sat in a chair that was diagonally across from Lindy. Tana sat to my right. I looked to my right and was excited to see another old friend of ours, Craig, sitting on the other side of Tana. I exclaimed his name and he smiled and waved.
Lindy hadn't taken notice to any of us yet, but another person that was with us (though I don't recall seeing the other person's face) went up to Lindy and asked, "Do you remember these people?" gesturing in our direction. Lindy stared hard at each of us, and although you could see the spark of memory, it wasn't enough for her to remember us by name.
There's a blank in my own memory on a chunk of what happened next. I vaguely remember the guy who was working in the shop at that moment was talking to our group of people, but I definitely didn't trust him. The area with the cash register was directly behind the chair I was sitting in, and there was a mirror on the wall to my left that I kept glancing at to keep an eye on him. At one point, I saw him pull a knife out and got a feeling that he was going to do something bad with it. I kept watching through the mirror and he subtly started reaching the knife toward the back of my head and I quickly jumped out of my chair and turned around to glare at him. Everyone else saw, but he somehow played it off as that he was doing something innocent. He was clearly caught off guard, complimenting how perceptive I was and simultaneously wondering how I sensed him near me. I didn't say anything about the mirror.
Another memory gap... A large group of us, now including Lindy, Tana and Craig, had walked into what appeared to be a restaurant. I knew my mom was there, and lead the group through a maze of tables to the back right corner of the restaurant, to a circular table where my mom was sitting at with one of her old friends (either Sandy or Lynn... possibly morphing between the two?). Mom was surprised to see us all, but said hi. We exchanged some other words, which included a plan, but I don't recall what the plan was.
We resumed the walk back to wherever it was we had started, passing back through the mini mart. Everyone else went through, but I was at the end of the group and somehow ended up in conversation with the guy working at the store. I now seemed to take interest in him, rather than being put off by him. He was sitting on a bench, and I was able to get a more clear, better look at his face. Blonde hair, some well groomed facial scruff. My assessment deemed him to be fairly attractive. I asked if he had Facebook. He said he didn't, and that he wasn't into social media. Even though we both had our phones out, I didn't think to ask for a phone number. Instead, I asked if he had a business card. He said he did and handed one to me, but I looked it over and it had little pertinent information on it. No phone number, no name. I started to walk away, but turned around to ask one more question, "What is your name?" To which he replied, "Nigil." I then ran to catch up with the rest of the group...
But I'm unsure where everyone else went. I guess they all dissipated, heading in different directions. The entire walk back is nothing more than a vague memory. Somehow I recall both my cars being involved, but I don't remember to what extent, other than seeing them in a parking lot.
More black spots in memory... I was now standing on the second floor of the house I grew up in, looking over the balcony area by the stairs. I was in a giant wedding dress. My mom was home. I don't know what the rush was, but there was definitely a sense of urgency about whatever was happening. Rather than taking the stairs, I jumped over the balcony railing. At first, I started falling rapidly, but the wedding dress poofed out and air caught it, slowing me down enough to make a soft landing. I remember thinking to myself, "I've always wanted to do that."
No further memory...
Foods Eaten: Spaghetti and like 2 bites of caramel ice cream right before bed.
The Dream:
I was walking down a trail that reminded me of one behind the house I grew up in. There was a group of people, I don't remember most of them, but I kept closest to my friend Josh (who I've never actually met in person). Whatever walk we were going on was quite a long one, but eventually we got to a little gas station style mini mart.
I don't recall opening any doors to get in the mini mart, but we were suddenly inside. I spotted an old high school friend, Lindy, sitting in a chair across the store. My old friend Tana was now with me as well, and I nudged her and said we should go surprise Lindy. We walked across the store in sat in some small wooden chairs that were arranged in a circle, where Lindy was. I sat in a chair that was diagonally across from Lindy. Tana sat to my right. I looked to my right and was excited to see another old friend of ours, Craig, sitting on the other side of Tana. I exclaimed his name and he smiled and waved.
Lindy hadn't taken notice to any of us yet, but another person that was with us (though I don't recall seeing the other person's face) went up to Lindy and asked, "Do you remember these people?" gesturing in our direction. Lindy stared hard at each of us, and although you could see the spark of memory, it wasn't enough for her to remember us by name.
There's a blank in my own memory on a chunk of what happened next. I vaguely remember the guy who was working in the shop at that moment was talking to our group of people, but I definitely didn't trust him. The area with the cash register was directly behind the chair I was sitting in, and there was a mirror on the wall to my left that I kept glancing at to keep an eye on him. At one point, I saw him pull a knife out and got a feeling that he was going to do something bad with it. I kept watching through the mirror and he subtly started reaching the knife toward the back of my head and I quickly jumped out of my chair and turned around to glare at him. Everyone else saw, but he somehow played it off as that he was doing something innocent. He was clearly caught off guard, complimenting how perceptive I was and simultaneously wondering how I sensed him near me. I didn't say anything about the mirror.
Another memory gap... A large group of us, now including Lindy, Tana and Craig, had walked into what appeared to be a restaurant. I knew my mom was there, and lead the group through a maze of tables to the back right corner of the restaurant, to a circular table where my mom was sitting at with one of her old friends (either Sandy or Lynn... possibly morphing between the two?). Mom was surprised to see us all, but said hi. We exchanged some other words, which included a plan, but I don't recall what the plan was.
We resumed the walk back to wherever it was we had started, passing back through the mini mart. Everyone else went through, but I was at the end of the group and somehow ended up in conversation with the guy working at the store. I now seemed to take interest in him, rather than being put off by him. He was sitting on a bench, and I was able to get a more clear, better look at his face. Blonde hair, some well groomed facial scruff. My assessment deemed him to be fairly attractive. I asked if he had Facebook. He said he didn't, and that he wasn't into social media. Even though we both had our phones out, I didn't think to ask for a phone number. Instead, I asked if he had a business card. He said he did and handed one to me, but I looked it over and it had little pertinent information on it. No phone number, no name. I started to walk away, but turned around to ask one more question, "What is your name?" To which he replied, "Nigil." I then ran to catch up with the rest of the group...
But I'm unsure where everyone else went. I guess they all dissipated, heading in different directions. The entire walk back is nothing more than a vague memory. Somehow I recall both my cars being involved, but I don't remember to what extent, other than seeing them in a parking lot.
More black spots in memory... I was now standing on the second floor of the house I grew up in, looking over the balcony area by the stairs. I was in a giant wedding dress. My mom was home. I don't know what the rush was, but there was definitely a sense of urgency about whatever was happening. Rather than taking the stairs, I jumped over the balcony railing. At first, I started falling rapidly, but the wedding dress poofed out and air caught it, slowing me down enough to make a soft landing. I remember thinking to myself, "I've always wanted to do that."
No further memory...
Comments
Post a Comment