Notes: Again... in a cereal coma.
Foods Eaten: Cereal
The Dream:
I had just woken up, abruptly, from a dream. I had to use the bathroom, so I got out of bed, but I was so groggy I immediately fell to the floor. I was trying to shake the sleep state off, but I couldn't get my eyes to open more than a squint. All I could see was the bathroom walls, as I sat on the bedroom floor. I was in a semi-panicked state, trying to figure out what was wrong with me and simultaneously trying to recall what I had been dreaming about. It suddenly clicked... "This is a dream!" Everything went white around me. I took a deep breath and tried to stabilize the dreamstate, looking where the bathroom walls had been. I wanted them to come back so I could continue onward in the dream, but it wasn't happening.
While I was in the lucid state, it turned more like semi-lucid. I became aware of my actual body and sounds around me, the dream state seemed confused. I was wondering if my actual body was in bed or out of bed, and I thought I felt my upper body fall onto pillows. I could also hear sounds from outside, as the bedroom windows were open. I must've focused too hard on the real life elements and lost lucidity as I slipped back into a regular dream.
I heard the door to the garage open and heard someone wandering around the kitchen. Instinctively, I knew it was Trevor, but I was confused what he was doing home because I knew it was only around 11 AM (true to actual non-dream time). He came into the bedroom and kissed me hello, he wasn't surprised or caught off-guard that I was still asleep that late. I asked what he was doing home and he said work let him out early. I was so groggy that I wasn't making much sense of the conversation, and I think I slipped into the other dream that I posted today.
Foods Eaten: Cereal
The Dream:
I had just woken up, abruptly, from a dream. I had to use the bathroom, so I got out of bed, but I was so groggy I immediately fell to the floor. I was trying to shake the sleep state off, but I couldn't get my eyes to open more than a squint. All I could see was the bathroom walls, as I sat on the bedroom floor. I was in a semi-panicked state, trying to figure out what was wrong with me and simultaneously trying to recall what I had been dreaming about. It suddenly clicked... "This is a dream!" Everything went white around me. I took a deep breath and tried to stabilize the dreamstate, looking where the bathroom walls had been. I wanted them to come back so I could continue onward in the dream, but it wasn't happening.
While I was in the lucid state, it turned more like semi-lucid. I became aware of my actual body and sounds around me, the dream state seemed confused. I was wondering if my actual body was in bed or out of bed, and I thought I felt my upper body fall onto pillows. I could also hear sounds from outside, as the bedroom windows were open. I must've focused too hard on the real life elements and lost lucidity as I slipped back into a regular dream.
I heard the door to the garage open and heard someone wandering around the kitchen. Instinctively, I knew it was Trevor, but I was confused what he was doing home because I knew it was only around 11 AM (true to actual non-dream time). He came into the bedroom and kissed me hello, he wasn't surprised or caught off-guard that I was still asleep that late. I asked what he was doing home and he said work let him out early. I was so groggy that I wasn't making much sense of the conversation, and I think I slipped into the other dream that I posted today.
Comments
Post a Comment