But I Love My Puppy!
Notes: Aww! I'd be so sad if this happened, even though my puppy does have his annoying moments.
Foods Eaten: Way too much Brie cheese.
Dream Location: In an unfamiliar house.
The Dream:
I was in what seemed to be an unfamiliar house. I had just come home and went to go greet my puppy, but I couldn't find him. I asked my mom where he was, and though I don't think she answered, I came to the conclusion that he had been taken to an animal shelter and put up for adoption. (Surprising what dreams will convince you of...) I came to the conclusion that mom was probably right, that my puppy was a nuisance and we weren't able to give him enough time and the love that he needed...
Fortunately, it didn't take long for me to get depressed about it and start thinking about how big of a mistake I was making just giving my puppy up like that. I started crying and freaking out. I ran up a flight of stairs that lead me directly into my sisters room, and she was sitting on the bed. I told her that I had to go save my puppy from the animal shelter. She laughed and smiled and said, "Awww!" - then reached behind her and pulled out my puppy and handed him to me. I calmed down and smiled with relief, giving my puppy a big snuggle...
Foods Eaten: Way too much Brie cheese.
Dream Location: In an unfamiliar house.
The Dream:
I was in what seemed to be an unfamiliar house. I had just come home and went to go greet my puppy, but I couldn't find him. I asked my mom where he was, and though I don't think she answered, I came to the conclusion that he had been taken to an animal shelter and put up for adoption. (Surprising what dreams will convince you of...) I came to the conclusion that mom was probably right, that my puppy was a nuisance and we weren't able to give him enough time and the love that he needed...
Fortunately, it didn't take long for me to get depressed about it and start thinking about how big of a mistake I was making just giving my puppy up like that. I started crying and freaking out. I ran up a flight of stairs that lead me directly into my sisters room, and she was sitting on the bed. I told her that I had to go save my puppy from the animal shelter. She laughed and smiled and said, "Awww!" - then reached behind her and pulled out my puppy and handed him to me. I calmed down and smiled with relief, giving my puppy a big snuggle...
Comments
Post a Comment