Too Many Locks
Notes: I don't remember a lot of details, just a few random things.
Foods Eaten: Taco Salad
Dream Location: My Room
The Dream:
I simply remember laying on my bedroom floor on my stomach near the door. I think my sister's friend Kendall was there with me for some reason. I was looking at the door and realized that there were three knobs on it. The normal one, then another at the top and a third at the bottom. The top knob had no lock, the middle knob had the normal lock that's actually on it, and the bottom had a push lock. I remember thinking, "Hmm, that's interesting, but also convenient." I pushed the lock in on the bottom one.
The next thing I remember was being in some sort of restaurant with my old buddy, Kevin. I think TJ was also there, but I don't know what we were all talking about. I also recall the bassist of a band called Shallow Side, Cody, being there. I think he was with me as my date or something, but he wasn't affectionate at all. Actually seemed more like he was mostly ignoring me.
And the last thing I remember was running down a sort of stone bridge...
Foods Eaten: Taco Salad
Dream Location: My Room
The Dream:
I simply remember laying on my bedroom floor on my stomach near the door. I think my sister's friend Kendall was there with me for some reason. I was looking at the door and realized that there were three knobs on it. The normal one, then another at the top and a third at the bottom. The top knob had no lock, the middle knob had the normal lock that's actually on it, and the bottom had a push lock. I remember thinking, "Hmm, that's interesting, but also convenient." I pushed the lock in on the bottom one.
The next thing I remember was being in some sort of restaurant with my old buddy, Kevin. I think TJ was also there, but I don't know what we were all talking about. I also recall the bassist of a band called Shallow Side, Cody, being there. I think he was with me as my date or something, but he wasn't affectionate at all. Actually seemed more like he was mostly ignoring me.
And the last thing I remember was running down a sort of stone bridge...
Comments
Post a Comment