Near Miss of a Tornado
Notes: I'm just going to assume that this is due to the recent outbreak of tornadoes in my lovely state of NC. I want to see a tornado, but the closest I seem to get is miles away...
Dream Location: A hotel, my house
The Dream:
I was outside taking my puppy for a walk. I distinctly remember walking along a black paved path with lush grass surrounding it. I seem to recall the ground being very moist, as if it had just rained recently. The sky was definitely dark and looked like it was going to storm soon. I think my mom was walking with me, though I don't remember any specific conversation, I seemed to acquire the knowledge that we were at a hotel.
I don't ever remember being inside the hotel, but my next distinct memory was back at home. My family was a bit frantic, as it was extremely windy and rainy. I knew we were about to be in or near a tornado. My dad asked me to make sure the garage door was down. I quickly ran to the garage, and the door was in fact NOT closed. I held the button to close it, but when I did so, a second garage door on the opposite side of our garage started to open. Though I had a momentary confusion about the second garage door, I didn't question it. The weather outside was terrible and the wind was pulling at both garage doors as I was having to continually push and fiddle with the button before I finally was able to get both doors to cooperate and close at the same time.
I made it back inside, and I only recall a tornado ripping through our garage without harming any other part of our house.
Dream Location: A hotel, my house
The Dream:
I was outside taking my puppy for a walk. I distinctly remember walking along a black paved path with lush grass surrounding it. I seem to recall the ground being very moist, as if it had just rained recently. The sky was definitely dark and looked like it was going to storm soon. I think my mom was walking with me, though I don't remember any specific conversation, I seemed to acquire the knowledge that we were at a hotel.
I don't ever remember being inside the hotel, but my next distinct memory was back at home. My family was a bit frantic, as it was extremely windy and rainy. I knew we were about to be in or near a tornado. My dad asked me to make sure the garage door was down. I quickly ran to the garage, and the door was in fact NOT closed. I held the button to close it, but when I did so, a second garage door on the opposite side of our garage started to open. Though I had a momentary confusion about the second garage door, I didn't question it. The weather outside was terrible and the wind was pulling at both garage doors as I was having to continually push and fiddle with the button before I finally was able to get both doors to cooperate and close at the same time.
I made it back inside, and I only recall a tornado ripping through our garage without harming any other part of our house.
Comments
Post a Comment