Walking Instruments

Notes: I think this was the result of having to walk at least a mile last night due to parking issues at a Jimmy Buffett concert I went to. Worth it though.

Foods Eaten: Chicken Salad

Dream Location: Outside somewhere

The Dream:
I don't really recall anyone else that I knew being there, but I was walking along a light dirt path with hundreds of other people. The crowd was very diverse, and there were a number of Africans walking on the outer side of the path play instruments. I specifically recall one guy - he wasn't old, but he wasn't young. He was very thin, and sort of hunched over, but he was in high spirits. He walked next to me, never straying too far, but had a drum that he was continuously beating on. Some times he would approach other people in the crowd walking along the path, letting them also tap the drum at their leisure. I remember at some point thinking that I didn't want to keep walking, that I was tired and had already walked enough. I slowed down, and someone (possibly TJ?) told me to hurry up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity