Strange Lucidity

Notes: When I woke up, I didn't remember being lucid at first. It took me a few minutes before I suddenly realized I had gone lucid twice during the night, though I only remember one time. Somehow I am just positive that I had gone lucid again afterwards.

Dream Location: A random room

The Dream:
I don't remember much, I remember being in a bedroom. There was a white ladder that lead up to what seemed like a loft bed. An old grade school friend, Val, was sitting on top of it.

Somehow seeing Val triggered immediate lucidity, though I'm not sure how. My visions turned into a strange strobing white and black light, and I recall being slightly surprised by the lucidity. I remember wondering how I got into lucidness and I remember thinking about what I should do.

Apparently I spent too long thinking instead of doing and accomplished nothing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!