Sister's Engagement

Notes: My sister is dating someone she actually likes and apparently my subconscious is implying they are moving too fast.

Dream Location: In a restaurant?

The Dream:
I was sitting at a booth table in what seemed to be a Texas Roadhouse Steak restaurant with my old grade school friend, Tana. I had just gotten news that my sister had gotten engaged to her new (by new I mean one-two weeks at most) boyfriend. For some reason, I was the one holding on to her ring, though it was not a typical ring. It was ornate, silver and double banded, studded with diamonds, but it could expand and contract. I was wearing it around my wrist.

I was essentially venting at Tana about my disapproval. I seem to recall going up a flight of stairs with Tana, and encountering my sister and TJ, though I don't know what else was going on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity