Crappy Situations
Notes: My dreaming seemed to be pretty active last night, although I don't remember full details of many of them except the one that was going on right before I woke up.
Foods Eaten: Taco Salad
The Dream:
I recall this dream having far more to it than I can actually remember. I was in a house and someone or something (intuition tells me it was a large dog) had crapped everywhere. There was piles of it on the floor, on the walls and even somehow on the ceiling. Something urgent was going on in the dream and I remember dialing 911. I second guessed the necessity and debated hanging up, but by the time I had decided, a responder had answered. I don't remember what I told her, but I ended up walking in a room and there was at least one (maybe two) dead bodies wrapped in black mesh bags. There was another person in the room that I can recall nothing about, and I advised them to set fire to dispose of them. We left the room after that, but when we returned, the flames were out and there was absolutely no trace of a fire ever being lit. The bodies looked untouched...
There was more to this dream, I remember watching someone else trying to clean up all the crap, but offering no help. I just don't remember any overall objective or plot to any of it...
Foods Eaten: Taco Salad
The Dream:
I recall this dream having far more to it than I can actually remember. I was in a house and someone or something (intuition tells me it was a large dog) had crapped everywhere. There was piles of it on the floor, on the walls and even somehow on the ceiling. Something urgent was going on in the dream and I remember dialing 911. I second guessed the necessity and debated hanging up, but by the time I had decided, a responder had answered. I don't remember what I told her, but I ended up walking in a room and there was at least one (maybe two) dead bodies wrapped in black mesh bags. There was another person in the room that I can recall nothing about, and I advised them to set fire to dispose of them. We left the room after that, but when we returned, the flames were out and there was absolutely no trace of a fire ever being lit. The bodies looked untouched...
There was more to this dream, I remember watching someone else trying to clean up all the crap, but offering no help. I just don't remember any overall objective or plot to any of it...
Comments
Post a Comment