The Domes
Foods Eaten: Greek Salad
The Dream:
I was driving a car with Trevor and my parents as passengers. We were going somewhere called "The Domes." I had been paying attention to the road, and although my family was exchanging conversation, I wasn't absorbing any of the surroundings. At some point, I finally looked up and realized the road was going through these golfball-esque domes.
At some point we stopped and got out while inside of one of the domes. There was a bunker-like building that we were walking around. My sister was now there, too. For some reason, we were walking around turning door handles trying to get into other rooms, but they were all locked. Except one, which my sister called out to me saying, "This one isn't locked!" But when we went to turn the handle, it got stuck halfway - like the feeling of someone else trying to turn it from the other side of the door at the same time. We backed away and sure enough, a tall girl dressed in a leather bodysuit walked out.
We ended up walking down some stairs and it was more like the place had turned into a giant campus. I found myself in a room with my Aunt Hilda, Aunt Heidi and cousin Rachel, amongst others I don't specifically remember. Rachel and I took a walk together, but she ended up going into a room that was for a math class (even though neither of us are in school). I walked somewhere else where there was a large amphitheater, with apparently two different classes going on at the same time. I decided I wanted to go to whatever class was on the right side of the amphitheater, but ended up on the left side and having to weave my way through the seats and people in them.
I don't remember making it to the actual class, instead I walked back to the room with my relatives in it and everyone was talking about going outside. I realized Rachel wasn't there and asked where she was. Someone said she was sleeping. I don't know how I knew which room she was in, but I walked down a hall directly to it and tried to quietly crack open the door. I failed at doing so quietly enough and Rachel rolled over and woke up. There was also a large dog on the bed with her. Rachel was polite and in a good mood as I apologized for waking her up. I sat on the edge of the bed and was petting the dog in odd spots, but it was either trying to playfully gnaw on my hand and went too hard, or it didn't like what I was doing to it and bit my hand.
Once Rachel was up, we walked back to the other room. I asked if it was cold out and my Aunt Hilda said, "It is for her," gesturing to my Aunt Heidi. I figured if it was cold for Aunt Heidi, it would probably be cold for me. I began rummaging through a backpack full of pants and pulling out one pair that I liked. Unfolding it, I realized the pair must belong to my Aunt Heidi and it was far too small to fit me, so I bundled it back up and shoved it back in the backpack before finding another pair.
The last thing I remember was totally a totally disconnected scene as I was standing in the driveway outside a house. There were two guys in the front, maybe there to work on something, but I'm not sure who they were or what they were doing. Trevor decided he was going to bike to work and had gone around the back of the house to get a bike. It felt like ages before he finally came around the side yard, riding through the grass on the bike. As he rode past the two guys in the yard, one of them yelled out some sort of compliment about sports and whatever Trevor was wearing.
The Dream:
I was driving a car with Trevor and my parents as passengers. We were going somewhere called "The Domes." I had been paying attention to the road, and although my family was exchanging conversation, I wasn't absorbing any of the surroundings. At some point, I finally looked up and realized the road was going through these golfball-esque domes.
At some point we stopped and got out while inside of one of the domes. There was a bunker-like building that we were walking around. My sister was now there, too. For some reason, we were walking around turning door handles trying to get into other rooms, but they were all locked. Except one, which my sister called out to me saying, "This one isn't locked!" But when we went to turn the handle, it got stuck halfway - like the feeling of someone else trying to turn it from the other side of the door at the same time. We backed away and sure enough, a tall girl dressed in a leather bodysuit walked out.
We ended up walking down some stairs and it was more like the place had turned into a giant campus. I found myself in a room with my Aunt Hilda, Aunt Heidi and cousin Rachel, amongst others I don't specifically remember. Rachel and I took a walk together, but she ended up going into a room that was for a math class (even though neither of us are in school). I walked somewhere else where there was a large amphitheater, with apparently two different classes going on at the same time. I decided I wanted to go to whatever class was on the right side of the amphitheater, but ended up on the left side and having to weave my way through the seats and people in them.
I don't remember making it to the actual class, instead I walked back to the room with my relatives in it and everyone was talking about going outside. I realized Rachel wasn't there and asked where she was. Someone said she was sleeping. I don't know how I knew which room she was in, but I walked down a hall directly to it and tried to quietly crack open the door. I failed at doing so quietly enough and Rachel rolled over and woke up. There was also a large dog on the bed with her. Rachel was polite and in a good mood as I apologized for waking her up. I sat on the edge of the bed and was petting the dog in odd spots, but it was either trying to playfully gnaw on my hand and went too hard, or it didn't like what I was doing to it and bit my hand.
Once Rachel was up, we walked back to the other room. I asked if it was cold out and my Aunt Hilda said, "It is for her," gesturing to my Aunt Heidi. I figured if it was cold for Aunt Heidi, it would probably be cold for me. I began rummaging through a backpack full of pants and pulling out one pair that I liked. Unfolding it, I realized the pair must belong to my Aunt Heidi and it was far too small to fit me, so I bundled it back up and shoved it back in the backpack before finding another pair.
The last thing I remember was totally a totally disconnected scene as I was standing in the driveway outside a house. There were two guys in the front, maybe there to work on something, but I'm not sure who they were or what they were doing. Trevor decided he was going to bike to work and had gone around the back of the house to get a bike. It felt like ages before he finally came around the side yard, riding through the grass on the bike. As he rode past the two guys in the yard, one of them yelled out some sort of compliment about sports and whatever Trevor was wearing.
Comments
Post a Comment