His Brother, Chris
Notes: One of many dreams last night...
Foods Eaten: Taco Salad
The Dream:
I was on Discord talking to a friend of mine who goes by the screenname Sarvar. Mid conversation, he quit responding, which is a pretty normal occurrence with him, so I thought nothing of it. I don't recall what else I was doing, but I saw the red notification light up by his name after a few minutes so I figured he'd returned. The message exchange looked like:
Sarvar: Hahaha, he fell asleep.
Sarvar: This is his brother.
Me: ...which brother?
Sarvar: I don't know, one of them.
We continued exchanging messages for a few minutes and eventually he said his name was Chris, although I don't think he (Sarv) actually has a brother named Chris. Somehow I became convinced that he was Chris Brooks from the New Zealand band Like A Storm and Sarv was actually his brother Matt... the conversation continued on until I eventually found it weird that I was talking to the brother I didn't know, so I said I was going to bed. I went to the bedroom and laid down to go to sleep, and I'm pretty sure the dream actually tapered off as if I was falling asleep all over again.
Foods Eaten: Taco Salad
The Dream:
I was on Discord talking to a friend of mine who goes by the screenname Sarvar. Mid conversation, he quit responding, which is a pretty normal occurrence with him, so I thought nothing of it. I don't recall what else I was doing, but I saw the red notification light up by his name after a few minutes so I figured he'd returned. The message exchange looked like:
Sarvar: Hahaha, he fell asleep.
Sarvar: This is his brother.
Me: ...which brother?
Sarvar: I don't know, one of them.
We continued exchanging messages for a few minutes and eventually he said his name was Chris, although I don't think he (Sarv) actually has a brother named Chris. Somehow I became convinced that he was Chris Brooks from the New Zealand band Like A Storm and Sarv was actually his brother Matt... the conversation continued on until I eventually found it weird that I was talking to the brother I didn't know, so I said I was going to bed. I went to the bedroom and laid down to go to sleep, and I'm pretty sure the dream actually tapered off as if I was falling asleep all over again.
Comments
Post a Comment