Blown up with X-Files
Notes: Not sure what provoked this. I had watched "The Notebook" right before, seems sort of opposite end of the spectrum.
Foods Eaten: Orange Chicken
Dream Location: Random Building
The Dream:
I am walking through a long building, seems like it could be a corridor of a high school maybe. Mulder and Scully from the X-Files are with me, but we aren't really talking about anything. We got to the end of the corridor and there was a set of doors leading to a small patio and a case of stairs leading downwards to a field. We started walking down them, when suddenly a bomb came straight at us. It exploded, crippling the building and sending Scully and Mulder flying. I also went flying, but landed gracefully on my feet. Scully didn't take long to recover either, but we both panicked when we didn't see Mulder anywhere. We searched the rubble of the building and eventually found him covered, but still alive...
Thank you alarm clock...
Foods Eaten: Orange Chicken
Dream Location: Random Building
The Dream:
I am walking through a long building, seems like it could be a corridor of a high school maybe. Mulder and Scully from the X-Files are with me, but we aren't really talking about anything. We got to the end of the corridor and there was a set of doors leading to a small patio and a case of stairs leading downwards to a field. We started walking down them, when suddenly a bomb came straight at us. It exploded, crippling the building and sending Scully and Mulder flying. I also went flying, but landed gracefully on my feet. Scully didn't take long to recover either, but we both panicked when we didn't see Mulder anywhere. We searched the rubble of the building and eventually found him covered, but still alive...
Thank you alarm clock...
Comments
Post a Comment