Mud Wrestled by Deepfield

Notes: I'm sure I dreamed this because I was so excited about having the opportunity to work with deepfield - I got to help design their website, which is now live and everyone should go check them/it out: http://www.deepfieldrock.com.

Foods Eaten: Don't remember

Dream Location: Classroom, then outside somewhere

The Dream:
I remember starting out in a classroom with lots of those old school chairs attached to desks. I was sitting at one, and the members of the band, "deepfield," were also hanging around the room. We ended up going outside, and it was raining. The area we were standing in was grassy, but also very muddy. I don't remember much aside from the drummer of deepfield, Aron, picking me up and gently throwing me into a puddle of mud, where we proceeded to play-wrestle each other for a few minutes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!