F'd up Pinball Machine
Notes: Seriously weird. Don't remember much, but what I do... was not normal.
Foods Eaten: Don't remember
Dream Location: No Clue
The Dream:
I was in an unidentified building, it was definitely dark and creepy, and I was with someone else, though I don't know who. I don't remember much more than I looked into a pinball machine and there was a horribly disgruntled, disfigured, twisted, bloody, dead body crunched up inside of it.
I recall being slightly phased, turning away, and then something about werewolves... no clue.
Foods Eaten: Don't remember
Dream Location: No Clue
The Dream:
I was in an unidentified building, it was definitely dark and creepy, and I was with someone else, though I don't know who. I don't remember much more than I looked into a pinball machine and there was a horribly disgruntled, disfigured, twisted, bloody, dead body crunched up inside of it.
I recall being slightly phased, turning away, and then something about werewolves... no clue.
Comments
Post a Comment