Guitarist Attacking Me
Notes: Uhh... when concerts meet video games?
Foods Eaten: Mac & Cheese
Dream Location: Some sorta stone-like maze
The Dream:
I was in what was like a stonehenge maze... there were large rock walls placed randomly around a field outside. I'm not sure what I was doing, just wandering around the structures, when I ran into a guy named Alan, who plays guitar for a local NC band called Union County. He had his guitar, and was playing it, but as soon as he saw me, he started to attack me - but the attacks were in a form specific to that game I've mentioned a few times before, Avalon... I ended up running away unharmed, but I'm not sure what else happened...
Foods Eaten: Mac & Cheese
Dream Location: Some sorta stone-like maze
The Dream:
I was in what was like a stonehenge maze... there were large rock walls placed randomly around a field outside. I'm not sure what I was doing, just wandering around the structures, when I ran into a guy named Alan, who plays guitar for a local NC band called Union County. He had his guitar, and was playing it, but as soon as he saw me, he started to attack me - but the attacks were in a form specific to that game I've mentioned a few times before, Avalon... I ended up running away unharmed, but I'm not sure what else happened...
Comments
Post a Comment