Vacation Disagreements
Notes: Some friends of mine are all planning to go on a cruise together some time this year, we've been discussing who is going to go and what destination we want, so I'm guessing this was a result of some conversation. Even though its rather brief.
Foods Eaten: Chicken Noodle Soup
Dream Location: On Facebook... sad
The Dream:
The entirety of this dream happened withing a facebook message... all I was doing was reading new messages. I had recently sent one about wanting to go to the Caribbean as a destination for our cruise, and stated that I didn't think my sister or our friend Landon would realistically end up going. They both replied, saying that they did want to go, but neither of them wanted to go to the Caribbean, and instead elaborated about going to Alaska or something out west instead. (I didn't realize the fallacy of this until I woke up, as it would be rather difficult to take a cruise into the mid-west...)
Foods Eaten: Chicken Noodle Soup
Dream Location: On Facebook... sad
The Dream:
The entirety of this dream happened withing a facebook message... all I was doing was reading new messages. I had recently sent one about wanting to go to the Caribbean as a destination for our cruise, and stated that I didn't think my sister or our friend Landon would realistically end up going. They both replied, saying that they did want to go, but neither of them wanted to go to the Caribbean, and instead elaborated about going to Alaska or something out west instead. (I didn't realize the fallacy of this until I woke up, as it would be rather difficult to take a cruise into the mid-west...)
Comments
Post a Comment