Tea Made Me Miss the Bus

Notes: Alcohol was involved.

Foods Eaten: Pizza and Rum

Dream Location: Unknown Street, Unknown House

The Dream:
I was walking down a dirt road with a girl that I don't know very well, Caroline (met her in early December at a concert). I was holding on to a computer tower, I guess it was made to be a portable desktop. It had a handle on the top, and the top of it was also a built in monitor. The monitor was completely touch screen as well, so you didn't need a mouse. As we were walking down the road, we passed a number of driveways and houses. There was a middle aged lady coming out of one, who noticed me and ran over to us. Apparently she had helped set up satellite TV for me or some such, but she recognized me as a customer. She asked if it was working well, to which I responded I didn't really know because I used Netflix more than anything. I set down the desktop computer, then poked at the monitor, which had a big icon for Netflix on it. I touched that icon and demonstrated to the lady how to use it.

While the lady was playing with the Netflix application on my portable desktop, I was looking out a window in her kitchen. I saw a school bus coming up the road, and suddenly decided we had to go catch the bus. I grabbed Caroline and told her firmly that we needed to go so we didn't miss the bus. The other lady told us to hold on a minute and asked if we wanted any tea. Starting to get annoyed, I said no; however, Caroline said she wanted a cup of tea. I decided to wait a few seconds and see if the tea would come quick enough. While I was waiting, I said my goodbyes to the Satellite lady. After a minute, the tea still wasn't ready, so I told Caroline I was leaving.

I picked up my computer and ran out the front door, running towards the bus, which had now passed the house and was up a hill waiting at a stop sign. I got about half distance to the bus before I knew I wasn't going to make it in time. Right as I decided that, the bus drove off. I sighed with resigned defeat, turned around and started walking back toward the Satellite lady's house. However, when I got there, it was somebody else's house.

(This part is really... weird/random. I blame the alcohol?)
My sister was sitting on the porch of the house, with a guy I didn't recognize. She was flirting with him, when suddenly he announced that he had to pee. As soon as he said this, the rest of his (presumably) family came outside. He walked to the left side of the porch and started peeing on the house. His brother walked to the right side and also peed on the house. Their dad walked somewhere in between them, not facing the house, and also began peeing. The mom walked opposite the dad, and... also started peeing in the middle of their yard. The brother turned his head for a second and glanced at his dad, whom he must've caught at a weird angle, because the next thing he said was, "Dad you aren't peeing!" The dad turned around though... holding his treasure up in the air, spraying pee like a water fountain...

I think I realized how absurd this was and woke up at this point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!