The Laundry Movie
Notes: So I've had the flu the past couple days and been getting tons of extra sleep because of it, which has started to build back my dream memory somewhat...
Foods Eaten: Tea?
Dream Location: Some house or building or something.
The Dream:
My memory starts at me being in a room, it is in an old building or house... very rickety in structure. Everything is made of wooden planks that look worn and creek whenever you walked on them. There was a washing machine and drier in the back right of the room. There were two beds towards the middle, with two doors exiting the room, one on the front wall and one on the left wall. It seemed I had an objective of taking pictures of some clothing on top of the washer and drier in the room. I opened up the drier and an assortment of clothes and towels fell out, which I promptly arranged on top of the washer in a fashion I thought would make for a nice photo.
I pulled a fancy camera out of nowhere, and was about to start taking photos of my arrangement, when my boss walked in the room. She examined the arrangement, agreeing that it looked nice, but said her boss wanted everything in a rainbow order. My boss seemed panicked, almost like she was scared of her own boss. I started rearranging my items into a rainbow color scheme, my boss simply nodded and ran out of the room.
I'm not sure if I ended up taking the photos of my new arrangement or not, I just remember turning around and seeing my coworker, Leila, in the bed farthest away from me. She looked ill, sitting up, but clinging tightly to the blankets on the bed while sweating profusely. I asked if she was okay, she just responded with, "Flu."
I think there was some sort of transition, either that or I don't know what happened for me to get where I ended up. I got to a flight of stairs, which I ran down. Then I was suddenly not in the dream anymore, but watching someone else - it was a guy, and he had just run out of the room I had just ran in to. When he went outside, there were walking bridges everywhere, and they were next to an extremely tall, very modern looking building. He walked back and forth tons of the bridges, before finally ending up on the ground, which was actually a beach. I watched him wade through the nearby water, noticing there were spots that looked like oil circles on the sand. Apparently they were extremely dangerous sink holes instead though. I remember him dodging them, and then running into some other people that called him a pussy, amongst some other tormenting names. I don't know why they were so mean to him or what the situation was, or how it came to a conclusion.
I remember the dream ending with credits scrolling, as if I'd just gotten to the end of a movie.
Foods Eaten: Tea?
Dream Location: Some house or building or something.
The Dream:
My memory starts at me being in a room, it is in an old building or house... very rickety in structure. Everything is made of wooden planks that look worn and creek whenever you walked on them. There was a washing machine and drier in the back right of the room. There were two beds towards the middle, with two doors exiting the room, one on the front wall and one on the left wall. It seemed I had an objective of taking pictures of some clothing on top of the washer and drier in the room. I opened up the drier and an assortment of clothes and towels fell out, which I promptly arranged on top of the washer in a fashion I thought would make for a nice photo.
I pulled a fancy camera out of nowhere, and was about to start taking photos of my arrangement, when my boss walked in the room. She examined the arrangement, agreeing that it looked nice, but said her boss wanted everything in a rainbow order. My boss seemed panicked, almost like she was scared of her own boss. I started rearranging my items into a rainbow color scheme, my boss simply nodded and ran out of the room.
I'm not sure if I ended up taking the photos of my new arrangement or not, I just remember turning around and seeing my coworker, Leila, in the bed farthest away from me. She looked ill, sitting up, but clinging tightly to the blankets on the bed while sweating profusely. I asked if she was okay, she just responded with, "Flu."
I think there was some sort of transition, either that or I don't know what happened for me to get where I ended up. I got to a flight of stairs, which I ran down. Then I was suddenly not in the dream anymore, but watching someone else - it was a guy, and he had just run out of the room I had just ran in to. When he went outside, there were walking bridges everywhere, and they were next to an extremely tall, very modern looking building. He walked back and forth tons of the bridges, before finally ending up on the ground, which was actually a beach. I watched him wade through the nearby water, noticing there were spots that looked like oil circles on the sand. Apparently they were extremely dangerous sink holes instead though. I remember him dodging them, and then running into some other people that called him a pussy, amongst some other tormenting names. I don't know why they were so mean to him or what the situation was, or how it came to a conclusion.
I remember the dream ending with credits scrolling, as if I'd just gotten to the end of a movie.
Comments
Post a Comment