All Over the Pretty Mountain
Notes: This was the most vivid dream I've recalled having in a couple days. I had one the day before this, but I forgot to update and that dream has now been sucked into the memory void.
Foods Eaten: Salad and Onion Soup
Dream Location: It was on some sort of gorgeous mountain, I remember it with great detail. It was tree-less, but covered in brilliant green grass, except for the snow-capped top.
The Dream:
I was standing next to a path that leads to a creek in my backyard. I was with a couple of my relatives (though I don't remember which ones specifically), we were waiting for my parents. Apparently they were on a bike ride, because we were only paying attention to people that biked past on the path, announcing "not them" as each one passed. After a few moments, I finally see my mom and dad on the path in the distance. They talked to each other for a minute, but it was odd. I could see my mom as two people, they both looked exactly the same, but they represented two different sides of her (new) personality. One of my relatives asked if she was alright, and I replied, "Yeah, I see her as two different people now. Like I can actually see her talking to herself." (This is hard to explain - my mom had serious brain surgery about a year ago that caused some differences in her personality, I believe my dream was reflecting how I view it.) My dad ended up going his own way and my mom continued up the path to us.
I'm not sure what happened when my mom got to us, but next thing I knew I was watching my old best friend, Amy, sitting on top of a sort of brick wall. She was in child form, like I remembered her from first grade. Continuing along the brick wall was my cousin, Evan, who appeared to be playing with ethernet cords. Although he said nothing directly to me, I somehow knew that he was trying to create the internet (and apparently this dream was before the internet was widely accepted and used). I also somehow knew that Amy's parents had the internet, though that seemed to have no relevancy.
Transition of some sort, I end up in a car with my mom driving up a huge mountain. When we got to the top, she stopped next to a large building. I didn't know what she was doing, but I went inside with her. There was an office with a computer that I went into and started using. I was working while I waited for her. I don't know how long I waited, but we finally left, got back in the car and drove down to the bottom of the mountain. There was a sidewalk to my right, with a number of girls running and exercising on it. I don't know where the car we were in went, but I was now standing on that sidewalk, and I decided to go for a run. While I was running, I saw a strange sort of exercise training object, which I have not the first clue how to explain. I decided to pick it up and try using it, but I took one step and tripped over it, so I changed my mind. I went back to running, and past a random girl. I felt proud for a minute, until she caught back up with me. We ended up running side by side for a while, though we never said a word to each other.
Another transition and I ended up in a snow covered area on top of the mountain. Somehow, I recalled someone telling me the mountain was 20 miles tall, but I didn't believe them. I saw two small and cozy houses around the area I was at, they were log-cabin-ish. I didn't like the position of the house on the left, so I somehow moved it to the right, closer to the other house. (It was as if my dream turned into The Sims for a second, and I was able to "build" it for a brief minute). I don't recall ever going inside of either of the houses before I left, but my mom picked me up and started driving away. We arrived back at the building she had taken me to before, but I got mad at her because I thought she was taking me to see my boyfriend. I essentially threw a temper tantrum in the car, demanding she took me home, which she finally gave into.
I went into the house we were at (it wasn't familiar, not mine or my boyfriend's), there were people in the house, but they didn't notice me come in. I peered around a corner and looked through a door across from me and saw two people fighting loudly. My boyfriend showed up, and though I don't remember saying anything to him, he said, "Don't you remember what I told you about my life when I was little? It was all up and down, everyday. My mom would come home and get in a fight with my dad. They would resolve it by the end of the night, go to sleep, then fight again the next day."
Next thing I know I am in another house with my coworkers Dan and Travis, along with Juice from Sons of Anarchy, and two other guys that I couldn't identify. They were all programmers, working for Dan, and they all had strange and exotic body piercings - except for Dan. Dan told them they all had to remove their piercings because of a new work policy. When Dan finished announcing this, Travis put his hands on his face, and dramatically exclaimed, "Noooo!" - then promptly fainted. (This part was actually extremely funny in genuflection, it doesn't match up with Travis' real personality at all.)
Yet again another transition. I'm now looking through the perspective of an open door. There were three guys standing outside it, holding two plastic bags. One of the plastic bags had three CDs in it, and the guy holding that bag quickly grabbed the CD in the middle out of the bag, threw it in the second plastic bag, pulled out a Disturbed CD from the second plastic bag and put it in the first plastic bag. He did it in a way that was sneaky and quick, as if he was trying to hide the action from anybody else.
Either I woke up or that's all I remember...
Foods Eaten: Salad and Onion Soup
Dream Location: It was on some sort of gorgeous mountain, I remember it with great detail. It was tree-less, but covered in brilliant green grass, except for the snow-capped top.
The Dream:
I was standing next to a path that leads to a creek in my backyard. I was with a couple of my relatives (though I don't remember which ones specifically), we were waiting for my parents. Apparently they were on a bike ride, because we were only paying attention to people that biked past on the path, announcing "not them" as each one passed. After a few moments, I finally see my mom and dad on the path in the distance. They talked to each other for a minute, but it was odd. I could see my mom as two people, they both looked exactly the same, but they represented two different sides of her (new) personality. One of my relatives asked if she was alright, and I replied, "Yeah, I see her as two different people now. Like I can actually see her talking to herself." (This is hard to explain - my mom had serious brain surgery about a year ago that caused some differences in her personality, I believe my dream was reflecting how I view it.) My dad ended up going his own way and my mom continued up the path to us.
I'm not sure what happened when my mom got to us, but next thing I knew I was watching my old best friend, Amy, sitting on top of a sort of brick wall. She was in child form, like I remembered her from first grade. Continuing along the brick wall was my cousin, Evan, who appeared to be playing with ethernet cords. Although he said nothing directly to me, I somehow knew that he was trying to create the internet (and apparently this dream was before the internet was widely accepted and used). I also somehow knew that Amy's parents had the internet, though that seemed to have no relevancy.
Transition of some sort, I end up in a car with my mom driving up a huge mountain. When we got to the top, she stopped next to a large building. I didn't know what she was doing, but I went inside with her. There was an office with a computer that I went into and started using. I was working while I waited for her. I don't know how long I waited, but we finally left, got back in the car and drove down to the bottom of the mountain. There was a sidewalk to my right, with a number of girls running and exercising on it. I don't know where the car we were in went, but I was now standing on that sidewalk, and I decided to go for a run. While I was running, I saw a strange sort of exercise training object, which I have not the first clue how to explain. I decided to pick it up and try using it, but I took one step and tripped over it, so I changed my mind. I went back to running, and past a random girl. I felt proud for a minute, until she caught back up with me. We ended up running side by side for a while, though we never said a word to each other.
Another transition and I ended up in a snow covered area on top of the mountain. Somehow, I recalled someone telling me the mountain was 20 miles tall, but I didn't believe them. I saw two small and cozy houses around the area I was at, they were log-cabin-ish. I didn't like the position of the house on the left, so I somehow moved it to the right, closer to the other house. (It was as if my dream turned into The Sims for a second, and I was able to "build" it for a brief minute). I don't recall ever going inside of either of the houses before I left, but my mom picked me up and started driving away. We arrived back at the building she had taken me to before, but I got mad at her because I thought she was taking me to see my boyfriend. I essentially threw a temper tantrum in the car, demanding she took me home, which she finally gave into.
I went into the house we were at (it wasn't familiar, not mine or my boyfriend's), there were people in the house, but they didn't notice me come in. I peered around a corner and looked through a door across from me and saw two people fighting loudly. My boyfriend showed up, and though I don't remember saying anything to him, he said, "Don't you remember what I told you about my life when I was little? It was all up and down, everyday. My mom would come home and get in a fight with my dad. They would resolve it by the end of the night, go to sleep, then fight again the next day."
Next thing I know I am in another house with my coworkers Dan and Travis, along with Juice from Sons of Anarchy, and two other guys that I couldn't identify. They were all programmers, working for Dan, and they all had strange and exotic body piercings - except for Dan. Dan told them they all had to remove their piercings because of a new work policy. When Dan finished announcing this, Travis put his hands on his face, and dramatically exclaimed, "Noooo!" - then promptly fainted. (This part was actually extremely funny in genuflection, it doesn't match up with Travis' real personality at all.)
Yet again another transition. I'm now looking through the perspective of an open door. There were three guys standing outside it, holding two plastic bags. One of the plastic bags had three CDs in it, and the guy holding that bag quickly grabbed the CD in the middle out of the bag, threw it in the second plastic bag, pulled out a Disturbed CD from the second plastic bag and put it in the first plastic bag. He did it in a way that was sneaky and quick, as if he was trying to hide the action from anybody else.
Either I woke up or that's all I remember...
Comments
Post a Comment