Rain, Tattoos and Big Cats
Notes: It was really weird, I saw a black smudge mark (probably from my eye makeup) on my arm while I was in the shower this morning, and it triggered my memory for this dream.
Foods Eaten: Eggnog and Cookies!
Dream Location: Foresty area, Hotel?
The Dream:
I was in a car with my parents, we were driving through a very grassy and foresty area, with a river running beside the path we were on. It wasn't a solid road, just a dirt path. It was pouring rain, we could barley see out the windows of the car, but I pointed out some sort of clear tube/tunnel that crossed over the river. It had water running through it, it looked sort of like a water slide. We drove past a clearing that had tons of mushrooms in it. I remember someone talking about it for a minute, but I don't think it was anyone in the car, and I don't know what they said.
Next thing I know, I am in a large room (imaybe a hotel lobby?) with my best friend, Mary, and our other friend, Angela. They are both acting weird, and I realize that they are tripping mushrooms. There was a counter in the room, with a cashier like guy standing behind it. We walked up to it, Angela and Mary both asked for some sort of soft drink, which the guy fetched for them promptly. He asked me what I wanted, and I replied, "Could I just have a cup of water?" He laughed a little and grabbed a small water jug, which he turned upside down and shook to show there was no water in it. He seemed to be taunting me or making fun of me some how...
I'm not sure what kind of transition took place, but I remember seeing a grassy field full of large wild cats, tigers, lions, leopards, etc. There were probably 30 of them, just roaming the area.
Then I was in another room, this time it seemed to be part of a house. Now I was with my old friend, Tana, her dad, and another unidentified guy. We were again, next to a counter. Tana's dad was doing the dishes or something. He told us to clean the floor. The unidentified guy and I started working, but Tana sat on the floor doing nothing. I remember thinking how lazy she was being, and I was mad at her inside, but decided not to say anything. I got to this pile of brown stuff, which I recognized as poop. I immediately exclaimed, "Ew, that is DISGUSTING!"
I'm not sure what happened after that, but I ended up at my house. I was sitting with my sister on the floor of my bedroom. I was showing her the tattoo I had apparently gotten. It was on the outside of my left arm, I knew what the design was, but for some reason, I couldn't see it. My sister asked, "What did dad say?!" I told her, "I don't think he's seen it yet." Somehow after that, I was able to see the tattoo on my arm. It was a huge tribal-esque symbol, stretching all the way from my elbow to the back of my hand. I remember thinking to myself that it was pretty cool looking, but I wished they hadn't made it go over my elbow. I also noticed that there was a smiley face tattooed in the back of my hand, which I apparently thought would fade away quickly. Like the tattooist had just put it there for temporary fun.
Woke up and didn't remember having a dream until I saw that black mark on my arm. That triggered the tattoo memory distinctly, then I started slowly remembering other pieces of the dream.
Foods Eaten: Eggnog and Cookies!
Dream Location: Foresty area, Hotel?
The Dream:
I was in a car with my parents, we were driving through a very grassy and foresty area, with a river running beside the path we were on. It wasn't a solid road, just a dirt path. It was pouring rain, we could barley see out the windows of the car, but I pointed out some sort of clear tube/tunnel that crossed over the river. It had water running through it, it looked sort of like a water slide. We drove past a clearing that had tons of mushrooms in it. I remember someone talking about it for a minute, but I don't think it was anyone in the car, and I don't know what they said.
Next thing I know, I am in a large room (imaybe a hotel lobby?) with my best friend, Mary, and our other friend, Angela. They are both acting weird, and I realize that they are tripping mushrooms. There was a counter in the room, with a cashier like guy standing behind it. We walked up to it, Angela and Mary both asked for some sort of soft drink, which the guy fetched for them promptly. He asked me what I wanted, and I replied, "Could I just have a cup of water?" He laughed a little and grabbed a small water jug, which he turned upside down and shook to show there was no water in it. He seemed to be taunting me or making fun of me some how...
I'm not sure what kind of transition took place, but I remember seeing a grassy field full of large wild cats, tigers, lions, leopards, etc. There were probably 30 of them, just roaming the area.
Then I was in another room, this time it seemed to be part of a house. Now I was with my old friend, Tana, her dad, and another unidentified guy. We were again, next to a counter. Tana's dad was doing the dishes or something. He told us to clean the floor. The unidentified guy and I started working, but Tana sat on the floor doing nothing. I remember thinking how lazy she was being, and I was mad at her inside, but decided not to say anything. I got to this pile of brown stuff, which I recognized as poop. I immediately exclaimed, "Ew, that is DISGUSTING!"
I'm not sure what happened after that, but I ended up at my house. I was sitting with my sister on the floor of my bedroom. I was showing her the tattoo I had apparently gotten. It was on the outside of my left arm, I knew what the design was, but for some reason, I couldn't see it. My sister asked, "What did dad say?!" I told her, "I don't think he's seen it yet." Somehow after that, I was able to see the tattoo on my arm. It was a huge tribal-esque symbol, stretching all the way from my elbow to the back of my hand. I remember thinking to myself that it was pretty cool looking, but I wished they hadn't made it go over my elbow. I also noticed that there was a smiley face tattooed in the back of my hand, which I apparently thought would fade away quickly. Like the tattooist had just put it there for temporary fun.
Woke up and didn't remember having a dream until I saw that black mark on my arm. That triggered the tattoo memory distinctly, then I started slowly remembering other pieces of the dream.
Comments
Post a Comment