Relation to Eminem

Notes: I have no idea why my subconscious was thinking about this.

Foods Eaten: Shrimp Fried Rice

Dream Location: Outside in between an elementary and middle school, likely in New York

The Dream:
I was at a family reunion for my Mom's side of the family, presumably in New York, as that's where most of those family reunions are held. The reunion is outside, in a grassy area, but there are two, large brick buildings on each side of the designated area. Somehow I knew they were both schools, though they weren't any school I went to or was familiar with. There was a small river running straight through the field, and there were monkey bars that crossed over the river.

I went to the monkey bars with my pregnant cousin, Rachel. She went up first, swiftly crossing to the other side. I climbed up the ladder, but just rested against the first one. There was no way I was getting across without falling in the river. Rachel asked if I was coming, I told her there was no way. She didn't tease me, but laughed a little with me.

We ended up talking about Eminem, while just leaning around on the monkey bars. Next thing we knew, we were sitting on some metal benches with the rest of our families, and Eminem was also there. He was very chatty, and surprisingly friendly and nice. And also, was apparently part of the family. He stayed at the reunion for a while, just talking, though I remember none of the conversation. Eventually, he dismissed himself, saying he had to go perform a show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity