What Video Games Do To Me
Notes: So, my boyfriend and I bought the game Sacred 2 for xbox this weekend, and we probably spent about 50% of the weekend playing it, so I'm pretty sure this is where that came from, even though I don't remember almost any of the dream.
Foods Eaten: Chicken Alfredo
Dream Location: Nowhere recognizable
The Dream:
All I remember was standing around a huge dragon with a bunch of other people. My boyfriend was there, and we were both attacking the dragon. I was floating in the air above the dragon's head, I remember seeing a health bar over it...
No clue what else happened.
Foods Eaten: Chicken Alfredo
Dream Location: Nowhere recognizable
The Dream:
All I remember was standing around a huge dragon with a bunch of other people. My boyfriend was there, and we were both attacking the dragon. I was floating in the air above the dragon's head, I remember seeing a health bar over it...
No clue what else happened.
Comments
Post a Comment