Scatterbrain
Notes: Another scatter-brained dream.
Foods Eaten: Fruit Smoothie
Dream Location: No where recognizable.
The Dream:
(I'm just going to write paragraphs for each of these, because I can't seem to recall the sequence of events. They all just seem like mismatched ideas.)
I'm in a family room with my dad. Apparently, I'd collected some loose change and dollar bills from around the house and asked him to deposit them into the bank for me. But he said he counted the money I gave him and it didn't add up right, he said there was some missing from a box. He started making accusations of someone stealing the money from me. (I'm not sure how this makes sense in hindsight,) but I told him that I had added the money from the box to the entire total. He accepted that as fact and said it all added up right after that.
I'm riding a horse down a street, it's dark out. I don't seem to have an objective, but I get to a cul-de-sac where my sister is standing with some of her friends. They were all also sitting on, or standing next to horses. I told my sister I was leaving, and she started yelling at me, telling me that I wasn't allowed to do that to a horse. (In hindsight, this doesn't make sense either. I wasn't doing anything wrong.) I had gotten off the horse I was riding by this point, but I grabbed the horses mane and jumped back up on it's back. It started galloping away before I had even situated myself on top of it, but I didn't fall off. I could still hear my sister yelling at me, but I could also hear my mom telling her to calm down.
I've made it to the inside of my house. It's more eerie though, dimly lit at night time. I'm in the family room, and Agent Scully from the X-files is there too. She is examining an octopus, but she claims it isn't really an octopus, but some sort of mutated octopus instead. For some reason, her exam seemed urgent. She was swiftly picking up the different tentacles, showing them to me. The tentacles seemed more of the texture that you would see on a jellyfish. Scully pointed out some suction cups on the tentacles, saying they shouldn't be there. (Weird, because I'm pretty sure octopus have suction cup thingies on their tentacles). Suddenly, she stopped concerning over the octopus and told me if I did not save her, she was going to disappear in 30 seconds. I didn't know what she meant, but I ended up running upstairs to my bedroom. I went to my bed, and crawled halfway under it, then proceeded to draw a smiley face into the carpet with my finger. I ran back downstairs to see if Scully was still there. She was.
Now I'm in an unfamiliar, but brightly lit room. I'm talking to my coworker, Jim. We're talking about math... he was standing next to a whiteboard, writing and adding up numbers on it, trying to solve some equation, I guess. My other coworker, Susie, walks in the room. She listens to what we are talking about for a minute, then shoves Jim out of the way. She erases everything he's written on the whiteboard, replacing it with a complex mathematical formula that I didn't understand. The manner in which she had usurped the board and interrupted us came across as pushy and rude, and I was angry at her inside.
Foods Eaten: Fruit Smoothie
Dream Location: No where recognizable.
The Dream:
(I'm just going to write paragraphs for each of these, because I can't seem to recall the sequence of events. They all just seem like mismatched ideas.)
I'm in a family room with my dad. Apparently, I'd collected some loose change and dollar bills from around the house and asked him to deposit them into the bank for me. But he said he counted the money I gave him and it didn't add up right, he said there was some missing from a box. He started making accusations of someone stealing the money from me. (I'm not sure how this makes sense in hindsight,) but I told him that I had added the money from the box to the entire total. He accepted that as fact and said it all added up right after that.
I'm riding a horse down a street, it's dark out. I don't seem to have an objective, but I get to a cul-de-sac where my sister is standing with some of her friends. They were all also sitting on, or standing next to horses. I told my sister I was leaving, and she started yelling at me, telling me that I wasn't allowed to do that to a horse. (In hindsight, this doesn't make sense either. I wasn't doing anything wrong.) I had gotten off the horse I was riding by this point, but I grabbed the horses mane and jumped back up on it's back. It started galloping away before I had even situated myself on top of it, but I didn't fall off. I could still hear my sister yelling at me, but I could also hear my mom telling her to calm down.
I've made it to the inside of my house. It's more eerie though, dimly lit at night time. I'm in the family room, and Agent Scully from the X-files is there too. She is examining an octopus, but she claims it isn't really an octopus, but some sort of mutated octopus instead. For some reason, her exam seemed urgent. She was swiftly picking up the different tentacles, showing them to me. The tentacles seemed more of the texture that you would see on a jellyfish. Scully pointed out some suction cups on the tentacles, saying they shouldn't be there. (Weird, because I'm pretty sure octopus have suction cup thingies on their tentacles). Suddenly, she stopped concerning over the octopus and told me if I did not save her, she was going to disappear in 30 seconds. I didn't know what she meant, but I ended up running upstairs to my bedroom. I went to my bed, and crawled halfway under it, then proceeded to draw a smiley face into the carpet with my finger. I ran back downstairs to see if Scully was still there. She was.
Now I'm in an unfamiliar, but brightly lit room. I'm talking to my coworker, Jim. We're talking about math... he was standing next to a whiteboard, writing and adding up numbers on it, trying to solve some equation, I guess. My other coworker, Susie, walks in the room. She listens to what we are talking about for a minute, then shoves Jim out of the way. She erases everything he's written on the whiteboard, replacing it with a complex mathematical formula that I didn't understand. The manner in which she had usurped the board and interrupted us came across as pushy and rude, and I was angry at her inside.
Comments
Post a Comment