Twisted Video Game

Notes: This one was slightly sporadic. The beginning is a bit gruesome.

Foods Eaten: Taco Salad

Dream Location: Inside a video game, inside a random house, and outside a twisted version of my house.

The Dream:
First, I was playing a very twisted video game with my sister. We were actual characters, inside of the video game... not actually using controllers of any sort. There wasn't terribly much of a plot line, but the characters were supposed to represent some sort of hunter, each having a pet dog. The objective of the game was to get to the next level by finding the hidden upgrade dog in each level and catching it to become yours. This doesn't sound so bad, except, in order to catch it, you had to kill the dog. Then you had to rip out the dog's entrails to be used as some sort of magical armor, which allowed you to summon whatever type of dog the organ/intestines armor came from.

At any rate, my sister and I were playing and about to finish the first level. I was joking around and told her, "If I find the dog first, I'm taking it!" Right as I finished the taunt, the dog walked around the corner and started attacking me. I ended up successfully "catching" the dog, and advanced to the next level.

Except then I guess the game was interrupted, and now I was inside of a room with tons of large, square windows. My ex-boyfriend, Nate, was there. For some reason, we took large dark blankets or sheets and taped them over the windows as if to use them as curtains. Except we seemed to be hiding from something. I don't know what.

Suddenly, I'm sitting in a very long and winding driveway, still with Nate. The driveway goes up a hill, to what is a huge mansion, and apparently my house. I had somehow heard in my head that my mom had cheated on my dad with my friend, TJ's, mom. (I have no idea where that came from.) I was freaking out about it, thinking she was going to get caught. And apparently she was, because suddenly a bunch of cop cars showed up in front of the driveway.

I'm pretty sure there was more than that... just not sure what.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity