Scully's Average Day?
Notes: I'm really failing with the dream memory lately...
Foods Eaten: Hot Buffalo Wings
Dream Location: Large Building/Mall?
The Dream:
I was immersed in a TV show or movie, I think. I was watching Agent Scully, from the X-files, standing with three other girls. They appeared to be outside of a large building, probably a hotel. The three girls caught a bus or taxi to go somewhere, Scully said she would catch up with them, and started running after the bus in her high heels.
Suddenly, I was in a large mall, with my little sister. We had just run up an escalator, and ran into a large department store. There were shelves surrounding us, and they were stacked high with cans of soup. My sister grabbed a can of chicken noodle soup and exclaimed, "OH! I looove chicken noodle soup!"
Most of the rest of the guts of this dream are lost in my memory.
The dream ended with an actual credit roll, right before the alarm clock woke me up.
Foods Eaten: Hot Buffalo Wings
Dream Location: Large Building/Mall?
The Dream:
I was immersed in a TV show or movie, I think. I was watching Agent Scully, from the X-files, standing with three other girls. They appeared to be outside of a large building, probably a hotel. The three girls caught a bus or taxi to go somewhere, Scully said she would catch up with them, and started running after the bus in her high heels.
Suddenly, I was in a large mall, with my little sister. We had just run up an escalator, and ran into a large department store. There were shelves surrounding us, and they were stacked high with cans of soup. My sister grabbed a can of chicken noodle soup and exclaimed, "OH! I looove chicken noodle soup!"
Most of the rest of the guts of this dream are lost in my memory.
The dream ended with an actual credit roll, right before the alarm clock woke me up.
Comments
Post a Comment