Unfaithfully Innocent
Notes: I had this dream a couple weeks ago, but failed to write it down. Oddly, I was looking at someone's facebook page when it sparked the memory back in my head.
Foods Eaten: Don't Remember
Dream Location: At a friend's apartment (I've never actually been to)
The Dream:
(I'm sure there was a preface to this, but this is where my belated memory remembers) I'm inside a friend from college, Rob's, house. I know he had been dating a girl that I have never met before, Samantha, for a couple of years now (oddly, when I had this dream, it was a couple days after they broke up, but in the dream, they were still together). She wasn't there, and Rob and I were just chilling and chatting.
The conversation we were having evolved from just friendly chit chat to him admitting he had some attraction to me as more than friends, and had since college. He just never acted on it. I didn't act awkward or anything, I think I actually felt somewhat flatter, because I had always thought Rob was pretty hot himself. At the same time though, I cautioned him because of his girlfriend.
I left his apartment, but I came back after a while. We continued chatting about his feelings, but just then, his girlfriend walked in. Rob and I weren't doing anything, but Samantha sort of freaked out at Rob anyway. She got really upset and started crying and arguing with Rob about him being unfaithful or some such. I decided it was a good time to leave.
(I'm not sure how this part was connected) I was walking along a dirt path, it might've even been inside of a tunnel. I saw Rob's mom doing what seemed like some slave chores or something. It was a very odd scene, she was in high spirits, wearing a very out-dated dress. She talked to me briefly, but I don't know what she said.
Foods Eaten: Don't Remember
Dream Location: At a friend's apartment (I've never actually been to)
The Dream:
(I'm sure there was a preface to this, but this is where my belated memory remembers) I'm inside a friend from college, Rob's, house. I know he had been dating a girl that I have never met before, Samantha, for a couple of years now (oddly, when I had this dream, it was a couple days after they broke up, but in the dream, they were still together). She wasn't there, and Rob and I were just chilling and chatting.
The conversation we were having evolved from just friendly chit chat to him admitting he had some attraction to me as more than friends, and had since college. He just never acted on it. I didn't act awkward or anything, I think I actually felt somewhat flatter, because I had always thought Rob was pretty hot himself. At the same time though, I cautioned him because of his girlfriend.
I left his apartment, but I came back after a while. We continued chatting about his feelings, but just then, his girlfriend walked in. Rob and I weren't doing anything, but Samantha sort of freaked out at Rob anyway. She got really upset and started crying and arguing with Rob about him being unfaithful or some such. I decided it was a good time to leave.
(I'm not sure how this part was connected) I was walking along a dirt path, it might've even been inside of a tunnel. I saw Rob's mom doing what seemed like some slave chores or something. It was a very odd scene, she was in high spirits, wearing a very out-dated dress. She talked to me briefly, but I don't know what she said.
Comments
Post a Comment