Can't Catch a Break II

Notes: Grrr... another work dream?

Foods Eaten: Enchilada, Quesedilla

Dream Location: Not a clue

The Dream:
I was on my way to a meeting with my coworker, Alex. I had a sketch of a redesign for a page of our company's website that I was working on, Alex was going to give me some feedback and tell me what he needed on the page. We were meeting at some restaurant, I was apparently walking there. To the left of the sidewalk I was on, there was a huge/tall fence, holding back hundreds of people. They were holding signs, and rallying (I presume this was some leftovers in my head from going to Jon Stewart's Rally to Restore Sanity and/or Fear in DC on Saturday). When I got to the restaurant, it was just a bunch of picnic tables with waitress walking around. I sat down at one of them to wait for Alex, and this girl I barely know, Jessica, walks up to my table and sits down.

She immediately started jibber-jabbering away at me, though I was mostly ignoring her. I noticed she ordered a gigantic hamburger, which disgusted me somewhat, due to her being an already moderately overweight girl. She kept talking to me while waiting for her order, and then Alex finally showed up. He looked over my sketches and offered some feedback, while Jessica scarfed down her burger...

Alarm clock...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Disney Haunts My Boyfriend's House!