Abandoned Basement
Notes: I woke up and remembered this one really well, went back to sleep, forgot 90% of it... Gotta hate when that happens.
Foods Eaten: Steak
Dream Location: Basement
The Dream:
I walked down a dark flight of stairs into a disheveled room. There was a vacated bar to the left, complete with bar stools and cobwebs. I remember walking around the room with TJ, and for some reason I remember walking into a bathroom and taking a shower. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw a small spider in the room and freaked out. I ran out of the room, grabbed TJ and ran out of the room.
I know there was more to this dream, I just can't remember it...
Foods Eaten: Steak
Dream Location: Basement
The Dream:
I walked down a dark flight of stairs into a disheveled room. There was a vacated bar to the left, complete with bar stools and cobwebs. I remember walking around the room with TJ, and for some reason I remember walking into a bathroom and taking a shower. When I came out of the bathroom, I saw a small spider in the room and freaked out. I ran out of the room, grabbed TJ and ran out of the room.
I know there was more to this dream, I just can't remember it...
Comments
Post a Comment