The Only Time Music is Too Loud is When I'm Trying to Sleep
Notes: I think this may have been what I actually "woke up" to from the previous dream entry...
Foods Eaten: Fettuccine Alfredo
Dream Location: My Room
The Dream:
I was laying in my bed, flat on my back, desperately attempting to fall back asleep. A guy that I have seen around my office building, though I don't know his name, walked in my room to a corner. Apparently there was a girl already there, who said hello to him and asked how he was. He responded in a way that made him sound almost mentally challenged, talking about how his night went. Somehow their conversation evolved into talking about how their CDs were going, and I figured out that they were both small local artists trying to make it. The girl said she had just released her EP, and she started to play it. I actually remember thinking, "Wow, this girl actually has a good voice." But I was highly annoyed that I could not fall back asleep because they were playing the music far too loud and talking too much and also too loud.
I actually woke up because my alarm clock went off...
Foods Eaten: Fettuccine Alfredo
Dream Location: My Room
The Dream:
I was laying in my bed, flat on my back, desperately attempting to fall back asleep. A guy that I have seen around my office building, though I don't know his name, walked in my room to a corner. Apparently there was a girl already there, who said hello to him and asked how he was. He responded in a way that made him sound almost mentally challenged, talking about how his night went. Somehow their conversation evolved into talking about how their CDs were going, and I figured out that they were both small local artists trying to make it. The girl said she had just released her EP, and she started to play it. I actually remember thinking, "Wow, this girl actually has a good voice." But I was highly annoyed that I could not fall back asleep because they were playing the music far too loud and talking too much and also too loud.
I actually woke up because my alarm clock went off...
Comments
Post a Comment