Crime Call
Notes: Backlog of dreams I wrote down while I was on the cruise...
Dream Location: Unfamiliar house
The Dream:
I was standing on a wooden deck of a house. My cousin Chris walked past me, informing me that there was some sort emergency going on - a corpse had just been discovered in the backyard. There were a bunch of people there examining the "crime" scene.
My phone rang, and I answered it. It was a girl, who was rude, and did not even bother to say hello. She simply said, "I know who you are." I proceeded to inform her that she was wrong, and she did not know me. She went on to say, "I know your last boyfriend was Jarrett." By this point, I was extremely confused, as I have never dated anyone named Jarrett. I replied with, "Um, no it wasn't." She continued to rant on about a story of Jarrett and how I had stolen him from her friend. As she continued talking, she actually materialized in front of me, rather than just being over the phone - though we were still communicating through the phone. She took out a piece of paper, which had everything that I had said to her written down on it. She then said out loud, "One Twenty One." (This struck me as odd in the dream, because it is my house number, and I had no idea how she could've known... my dream compensated next...) I looked down at the paper she was holding and realized she had written it as a time, 1:21, not an address number. I informed her of her stupidity, that 121 was my address, not the time. I promptly hung up the phone, and kicked her out of the house. She cried and whined as I shoved her out the front door.
I was now standing back on the deck, someone asked me who I had been on the phone with. I replied with an annoyed tone, "Some dumbass." Another person walked by me, I believe it was PJ Farley (from the band deepfield). He asked me for some flip flops, informing me that they were going to use them to mark the perimeter of the crime scene. I vaguely remember a random dog walking around...
Woke up?
Dream Location: Unfamiliar house
The Dream:
I was standing on a wooden deck of a house. My cousin Chris walked past me, informing me that there was some sort emergency going on - a corpse had just been discovered in the backyard. There were a bunch of people there examining the "crime" scene.
My phone rang, and I answered it. It was a girl, who was rude, and did not even bother to say hello. She simply said, "I know who you are." I proceeded to inform her that she was wrong, and she did not know me. She went on to say, "I know your last boyfriend was Jarrett." By this point, I was extremely confused, as I have never dated anyone named Jarrett. I replied with, "Um, no it wasn't." She continued to rant on about a story of Jarrett and how I had stolen him from her friend. As she continued talking, she actually materialized in front of me, rather than just being over the phone - though we were still communicating through the phone. She took out a piece of paper, which had everything that I had said to her written down on it. She then said out loud, "One Twenty One." (This struck me as odd in the dream, because it is my house number, and I had no idea how she could've known... my dream compensated next...) I looked down at the paper she was holding and realized she had written it as a time, 1:21, not an address number. I informed her of her stupidity, that 121 was my address, not the time. I promptly hung up the phone, and kicked her out of the house. She cried and whined as I shoved her out the front door.
I was now standing back on the deck, someone asked me who I had been on the phone with. I replied with an annoyed tone, "Some dumbass." Another person walked by me, I believe it was PJ Farley (from the band deepfield). He asked me for some flip flops, informing me that they were going to use them to mark the perimeter of the crime scene. I vaguely remember a random dog walking around...
Woke up?
Comments
Post a Comment