Web Design for a Web Designer
Notes: This is really bothering me because I can't remember my web designer teacher's name for the life of me.
Foods Eaten: Eggplant Parm
Dream Location: Somewhere tropical
The Dream:
I was walking around a very decorative looking fountain/palm tree area. It was bright out, there were stepping stones all over the ground. It was a beautiful location, obviously tropical or Caribbean. While I was standing at the fountain, I absentmindedly pulled out my cell phone and checked my facebook (I find it sad that I actually did this in my dream...). I started scrolling down the list of recent news and noticed that my web design teacher from 9th grade (who's name I can't remember and I'm not even friends with on facebook) had posted on my wall. It read something like "You haven't designed my web page for me yet! I tried calling you but you haven't responded!" As soon as I read it, I put my phone away, and set on a search for the teacher... who conveniently and immediately appeared directly in front of me. I apologized to her and told her I hadn't gotten a chance to get to her website yet and that I hadn't received any calls from her either.
I woke up... specifically at 6:40, but I don't know why.
Foods Eaten: Eggplant Parm
Dream Location: Somewhere tropical
The Dream:
I was walking around a very decorative looking fountain/palm tree area. It was bright out, there were stepping stones all over the ground. It was a beautiful location, obviously tropical or Caribbean. While I was standing at the fountain, I absentmindedly pulled out my cell phone and checked my facebook (I find it sad that I actually did this in my dream...). I started scrolling down the list of recent news and noticed that my web design teacher from 9th grade (who's name I can't remember and I'm not even friends with on facebook) had posted on my wall. It read something like "You haven't designed my web page for me yet! I tried calling you but you haven't responded!" As soon as I read it, I put my phone away, and set on a search for the teacher... who conveniently and immediately appeared directly in front of me. I apologized to her and told her I hadn't gotten a chance to get to her website yet and that I hadn't received any calls from her either.
I woke up... specifically at 6:40, but I don't know why.
Comments
Post a Comment