Daredevil Water Jump
Notes: Been in the airport too long.
Dream Location: Airport, random pool
The Dream:
I was in an airport sitting next to TJ. It was overcrowded, and we were surrounded by the usual hundreds of people waiting for a plane. A well dressed girl with blonde hair showed up, and everyone except myself, TJ, and the row of people I was in, stood up as if she was some important head figure. She didn't seem to mind that we had completely overlooked/ignored her presence. She sat down in the row of chairs in front of us, and proceeded to briefly talk to us.
There was some sort of transition, and I ended up in an outdoor pool with TJ. It was bright out, presumably midsummer. The pool had a combined water slide and diving board, but both were extraordinarily high off the ground. TJ and I briefly argued about him wanting to go down it, I bitched out, saying that I can tolerate some water slides, but that one was just way too high for my liking. I explained that it's sort of like roller coasters for me, I have to start small and the gradually adjust to the bigger ones. Since there were no small slides around, I told him to go ahead by himself, I'd watch. He went ahead and did it, getting out of the pool and proceeding to climb up the *ladder* that lead to the diving board/water slide. Upon reaching the top, instead of jumping off the diving board or going down the water slide, he stood on top of the water slide. I freaked out, screaming at him to not jump... but he did. As he fell, it looked like he was going to land straight on the concrete... I was panicking. Fortunately, he narrowly missed it, landing swiftly in the water.
TJ swam back over to me, we were both breathing underwater. A random person passed by, and while still underwater, clearly asked TJ, "Dude, are you in Jackass or something?" TJ and I just laughed, relieved that he was fine...
Dream Location: Airport, random pool
The Dream:
I was in an airport sitting next to TJ. It was overcrowded, and we were surrounded by the usual hundreds of people waiting for a plane. A well dressed girl with blonde hair showed up, and everyone except myself, TJ, and the row of people I was in, stood up as if she was some important head figure. She didn't seem to mind that we had completely overlooked/ignored her presence. She sat down in the row of chairs in front of us, and proceeded to briefly talk to us.
There was some sort of transition, and I ended up in an outdoor pool with TJ. It was bright out, presumably midsummer. The pool had a combined water slide and diving board, but both were extraordinarily high off the ground. TJ and I briefly argued about him wanting to go down it, I bitched out, saying that I can tolerate some water slides, but that one was just way too high for my liking. I explained that it's sort of like roller coasters for me, I have to start small and the gradually adjust to the bigger ones. Since there were no small slides around, I told him to go ahead by himself, I'd watch. He went ahead and did it, getting out of the pool and proceeding to climb up the *ladder* that lead to the diving board/water slide. Upon reaching the top, instead of jumping off the diving board or going down the water slide, he stood on top of the water slide. I freaked out, screaming at him to not jump... but he did. As he fell, it looked like he was going to land straight on the concrete... I was panicking. Fortunately, he narrowly missed it, landing swiftly in the water.
TJ swam back over to me, we were both breathing underwater. A random person passed by, and while still underwater, clearly asked TJ, "Dude, are you in Jackass or something?" TJ and I just laughed, relieved that he was fine...
Comments
Post a Comment