Evil Animal and Floating Green Rag Woman

Notes: Very active dream night.

Foods Eaten: Fettuccine Alfredo

Dream Location: Some fictional setting

The Dream:
I was around a swimming pool. I can vividly remember how it was set up, like a swimming pool in the middle of an amphitheater. There were three levels of huge "steps" that went up, the first two were underwater and the top one was open to air. The first two levels were surrounded by some sort of cage, too. There were people in the pool, with large games set up. I don't know who the people were, and I don't know what the games were. I do remember I was standing on the top level (outside of the water), when I watched someone very slowly managed to pour GALLONS of water onto the third level. Even though I watched it, I wasn't able to move or prepare for the massive wave that hit me, causing me to go underwater a few times.

Eventually I ended up in the regular level of the swimming pool. The games were no longer there, like the addition of water had wiped them out. There were only four people in the pool including myself. One of them I now recognized as this guy, Robert. It didn't take long for him to grab me and semi-drag me to the other side of the pool, saying, "We gotta talk." (As he usually does in real life) he started blabbering on about how highly he thinks of himself, thinking he was showing off to me and flirting with me. He was holding my hands and trying to get me to stay close to him, but I quickly told him that wasn't happening, but he could hold my ankles (?) if he wanted. And he did. After a while, I decided it was time to shut him up by swimming back to the other people in the pool. Fortunately, he followed, without asking questions, though he continued to talk on.

Somehow the dream turned into a horror story very quickly. Some creature showed up, and while a voice was narrating about how this creature would randomly appear and kill women with a knife, the creature pulled out a knife. He hurled the knife, from what in dream perspective looked like it was going towards me, but it instead hit the other girl that I didn't recognize in the pool. The evil creature repeated the action a few times, mostly missing, but hit the girl in the side with one knife. The creature finally disappeared, and we thought we were safe for a moment, until I saw a very ninja-animal-like black thing dart out of the shadows and completely sever the girls head right off her body. There was no blood (which I now recognize as odd, but it passed as normal in my dream). I got a very distinct view of the girls head floating in the pool. She had a full head of blonde hair, was quite pretty, though still unrecognizable to me. The head slowly faded out. Though I was panicking, I decided it was probably an appropriate time to abandon the pool. Robert decided to come with.

As we got out of the pool and started walking, I caught a glimpse of something moving in the shadows. I knew it was the creature. I ran... and I think the dream transitioned to inside of a house, fortunately ditching Robert.

Now inside the house, I was with yet another pair of people, one girl and one guy, that I didn't recognize. My memory goes a little fuzzy here, and I don't remember what happened until I saw the girl sitting in a bathtub full of water, looking rather dead. I think I had managed to get my hands on some very strange gadget, like a ring, and I know it had an image of a flower inside of it. I decided to see if the object would somehow magically bring her back to life. I sat on the edge of the bathtub, and pushed the ring into her arm. As if a jolt of life hit her, her eyes immediately opened and her mouth started moving. Thinking she was alive, I asked the other guy with me to help somehow. The girl was talking as if it was her, but she said something that didn't seem to fit with her personality, and I called it out. Upon my calling it out, her head moved to the side, revealing the little black animal thing behind her, controlling her actions as if she was a puppet. The animal was cackling, enjoying his trick.

(For some reason, I just had a memory from this dream pop into my head that I was moving water lilies from one bathtub to another. Someone else was helping, and I remember when I finished moving the last one I frowned and said, "That's the last one." I have no idea where or how this fits into the rest of this dream.)

I recall having a brief conversation with the girl that had seemingly been infused with evil life by the animal. She said she was now our master and we had to obey her, and I argued that she wasn't our master before. The conversation ended badly, with myself and the other guy running from her. Her new evil life form was very ghastly, she had a normal looking face (despite wearing an evil expression), but her body was covered in green torn and tattered rags. She floated in air, rather than walking. And she was quick. On foot, the other guy and I were barely able to stay ahead of her. As soon as we got outside of the house, we were running down a path through a very beautifully colored forest area. I called out, "Summon Horse!" not sure if it would work or not. The guy looked at me strangely, until a very gorgeous semi-transparent black horse with electric flames running through it, ran towards us. The woman was still chasing us, so I had no chance to stop and get on the horse safely. I watched behind me as the horse dipped off into a path off to the side, out of the way of the woman. Moments later, I called out, "Summon Horse!" again. This time, the horse ran straight towards me, and I jumped on him while he was still galloping. I'm not sure how the other guy kept up with me, but he did, and so did the woman, though we gained distance between her.

We eventually ran into some sort of old fort, built out of stone. There were many men walking around the fort, they all looked the same and were wearing the same red hooded cloaks. I was somehow still galloping through the fort on my flame horse. We galloped up some steps, until finally the horse could go no further. I continued running on without the horse... I'm not sure where the guy disappeared to for a while, but the evil woman was still tracking me, and I could see her catching up again, as she easily floated through the layers of the fort. After running all the way up the stairs of the fort, I ended up running back down them and through a hallway of more cloaked men. The hallway lead straight to outside, though there was a mess of obstacles. I jumped over one of the obstacles, only to discover I had an elegant, silky, set of black wings. The first jump I made, I only managed to glide a little ways. I continued jumping and gliding, until I finally caught the hang of it and managed to truly fly through the air. The guy was back, and I remember him calling out to me, "Good time to remember you can fly."

I'm not sure what finally caused this dream to end, but it is possible that the flying made me wake up, though I believe I woke up into the next dream I had (see upcoming entry...).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity