The Puzzle
Notes: Cruise backlog.
Dream Location: I guess my old friend, Tana's house.
The Dream:
I was driving my 350z around, seemingly aimlessly, but I eventually ended up at my old friend, Tana's house. Her driveway somehow wrapped around her house (which actually looked nothing like her house), but it turned into another street running parallel to the one she lived off of. Unfortunately, the driveway was in terrible condition, and I decided to pull my Z off of it and into the grass on the side instead for safety.
Apparently, I was bringing an unfinished puzzle to Tana. The puzzle had a picture of a mother and daughter painted on the left side of it. When I got in her house, Tana's mother had just handed her a present. Tana opened it, revealing a poster with the same mother and daughter pictured on it. She adored the poster, giving me a quick spiel on why it had so much meaning to her, though I don't recall what the reasoning was. I told her, "Well that's cool, I think you will like what I got you then." I proceeded to hand her the puzzle, but her response was completely apathetic.
Dream Location: I guess my old friend, Tana's house.
The Dream:
I was driving my 350z around, seemingly aimlessly, but I eventually ended up at my old friend, Tana's house. Her driveway somehow wrapped around her house (which actually looked nothing like her house), but it turned into another street running parallel to the one she lived off of. Unfortunately, the driveway was in terrible condition, and I decided to pull my Z off of it and into the grass on the side instead for safety.
Apparently, I was bringing an unfinished puzzle to Tana. The puzzle had a picture of a mother and daughter painted on the left side of it. When I got in her house, Tana's mother had just handed her a present. Tana opened it, revealing a poster with the same mother and daughter pictured on it. She adored the poster, giving me a quick spiel on why it had so much meaning to her, though I don't recall what the reasoning was. I told her, "Well that's cool, I think you will like what I got you then." I proceeded to hand her the puzzle, but her response was completely apathetic.
Comments
Post a Comment