Chocolate Chip Muffin
Notes: I slept like a rock last night, was abnormally tired. I know I had another dream aside from this one that was about school or going to class or something, but the only detail I remember was looking at my class schedule, so not worth writing much else about it down...
Foods Eaten: Steak and potato
Dream Location: My Kitchen
The Dream:
I was in the kitchen of my house, I'm pretty sure I had just recently walked in there. My mom was there, and I'm pretty sure TJ was also with me. My mom asked me to carry something out to our garbage bins in the garage, not sure what it was, but when I grabbed it, I also picked up a chocolate chip muffin. I walked out to the garage and opened up the garbage can, throwing whatever it was in there. When I went to close the lid of the garbage can, it swiped the side of my muffin, and I remember being disgusted and wondering how many nasty things had been in the garbage can. I picked off the side of the muffin that hit the trash can and threw it on the ground, then pondered if I should even bother eating the rest of it...
I woke up, and guess what I really want for breakfast!
Foods Eaten: Steak and potato
Dream Location: My Kitchen
The Dream:
I was in the kitchen of my house, I'm pretty sure I had just recently walked in there. My mom was there, and I'm pretty sure TJ was also with me. My mom asked me to carry something out to our garbage bins in the garage, not sure what it was, but when I grabbed it, I also picked up a chocolate chip muffin. I walked out to the garage and opened up the garbage can, throwing whatever it was in there. When I went to close the lid of the garbage can, it swiped the side of my muffin, and I remember being disgusted and wondering how many nasty things had been in the garbage can. I picked off the side of the muffin that hit the trash can and threw it on the ground, then pondered if I should even bother eating the rest of it...
I woke up, and guess what I really want for breakfast!
Comments
Post a Comment