Hide the Girl!

Notes: This one is sort of vague.

Foods Eaten: Sushi

Dream Location: House... somewhere?

The Dream:
I recall being inside a large mansion, with a guy. I was dressed up, wearing a short and ruffled white dress. I don't know who the guy was or what we were doing. There was another girl there, and seemed like she may have been foreign, not understanding what was going on. She was also dressed up, though in a more reserved white dress than mine.

A bunch of people suddenly came into the house, and the guy I was with panicked, saying we needed to hide the other girl. He told me to take her up to "the room." I quickly grabbed her and lead her through a door, then up a flight of stairs into a small attic-like room. There was another door that went deeper into the attic, so I decided to be extra cautious and take her into that room. It was dark, with no windows, but I easily found a string hanging from a ceiling light. I tugged on it to turn it on, it was dim, but just bright enough for me to see. For some reason, I told the girl to take her shirt off... which she did, even though she was wearing a dress and still was after removing a shirt that was never on her. She handed it to me, and I searched a nearby bookshelf for somewhere to hide the shirt. I came across an empty pen and pencil holder, and shoved the shirt inside of it, then hid it amongst the other crap in the bookshelf. (I guess I was trying to disguise her?)

I decided to leave the room and go check on the situation, so I left the girl by herself. I went downstairs, out into a very elegant hallway that overlooked a downstairs dining room. There were a bunch of people sitting there, and the guy I was with was talking to what seemed like the father figure. He had seen the girl, but didn't care.

Not sure what or why I woke up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Running Away with Chevelle

From School to Blood

Mushrooms to Restore Sanity