Haunted Punch Bug Beach Balls
Notes: A bit of randomness in this one! Glad I'm starting to remember my dreams better again, and also intrigued with the indirect magic I seem to be incorporating in my dreams lately!
Foods Eaten: Cheeze-its!
Dream Location: Haunted-ish Forest of Some Sort?
The Dream:
My recollection starts at being on a path or deserted road in a sort of gloomy forest. It wasn't night out, but it seemed very dull, not full of life like you would expect a forest to be. The trees were all brown, not a peak of green anywhere. TJ was with me, and we were walking down the path up a small hill. We got to the top and the path split. There was a weathered old sign with city names etched into it pointing in each different direction, but I felt deja vu and instinctively said we needed to go down the path to the right. We walked down it and passed some cars parked off the side of the path on top of a pile of dead leaves. One of the cars was distinctively a cream colored convertible VW bug. I jumped with excitement and pointed at it, exclaiming, "Cream!" TJ just made his usual noise of "you suck" in response. (I'm amused that I dreamed about this as we have been playing "punch bug" way too much.) Continuing on down the path, we got to a very old abandoned house.
The house was white, with gray shutters. It was at the bottom of a hill, but also sat up hire than everything else, like it was raised on its own hill. (I just remembered a dream I had years ago, note to self, green hill, house, thunderstorm...) I decided we should go inside the house. I don't recall having to actually walk into the house, rather just suddenly being inside of it. There was a closet in the first room, which I opened up, and a skeleton popped out at me. Oddly, it didn't scare me, I just figured it was a typical "haunted house" type of thing. We continued wandering through the house, down a hallway. There were lots of ceiling fans, all running at full blast. They were freezing me, and I pointed at the fan and said "Grr! Off!" (Sometimes I actually talk to inanimate objects that I am trying to interact with... this was somewhat of a reflection of that.) As if by magic, the fan suddenly came to a halt. I laughed at the way it listened to me, then stood under it for a minute, enjoying the lack of wind.
Again, continued down the hall until we got to a room at the end. We walked in and it was what I picture my room looking like if I just let it stay still for 100 years and didn't ever go in the room. There was a cheap chair covered in fur (one that I actually own) in the center of the room. There were posters all over the walls. There was even a poster rack (like you see in stores to display the posters). Everything was caked in dust. TJ walked over to the chair and quickly brushed it off, then sat in it. I laid on the floor, glancing at the posters. I wanted to look through them, but was too lazy to get up. I pointed at the poster rack and said something like, "I want it to show me the next one!" Again, except more literally like magic, a bolt of lightning like substance shot from my finger tip into the rack. It knocked something that was leaning on the rack over, and flipped to the next poster. TJ was amused and said sarcastically, "It's like you're magic or something." Toying with the thought, I repeated the action of shooting a lightning bolt from my finger...
Somehow I ended up in a lake or pool or some body of water. The members of the band, Hinder, were also in the water with me, throwing a beach ball at me. I was mostly failing at catching it, but we were all laughing and having a good time...
I'm not sure if I woke up from my alarm clock or if I woke up from the dream, because the last thing I remember seeing was the beach ball aiming straight at my head.
Foods Eaten: Cheeze-its!
Dream Location: Haunted-ish Forest of Some Sort?
The Dream:
My recollection starts at being on a path or deserted road in a sort of gloomy forest. It wasn't night out, but it seemed very dull, not full of life like you would expect a forest to be. The trees were all brown, not a peak of green anywhere. TJ was with me, and we were walking down the path up a small hill. We got to the top and the path split. There was a weathered old sign with city names etched into it pointing in each different direction, but I felt deja vu and instinctively said we needed to go down the path to the right. We walked down it and passed some cars parked off the side of the path on top of a pile of dead leaves. One of the cars was distinctively a cream colored convertible VW bug. I jumped with excitement and pointed at it, exclaiming, "Cream!" TJ just made his usual noise of "you suck" in response. (I'm amused that I dreamed about this as we have been playing "punch bug" way too much.) Continuing on down the path, we got to a very old abandoned house.
The house was white, with gray shutters. It was at the bottom of a hill, but also sat up hire than everything else, like it was raised on its own hill. (I just remembered a dream I had years ago, note to self, green hill, house, thunderstorm...) I decided we should go inside the house. I don't recall having to actually walk into the house, rather just suddenly being inside of it. There was a closet in the first room, which I opened up, and a skeleton popped out at me. Oddly, it didn't scare me, I just figured it was a typical "haunted house" type of thing. We continued wandering through the house, down a hallway. There were lots of ceiling fans, all running at full blast. They were freezing me, and I pointed at the fan and said "Grr! Off!" (Sometimes I actually talk to inanimate objects that I am trying to interact with... this was somewhat of a reflection of that.) As if by magic, the fan suddenly came to a halt. I laughed at the way it listened to me, then stood under it for a minute, enjoying the lack of wind.
Again, continued down the hall until we got to a room at the end. We walked in and it was what I picture my room looking like if I just let it stay still for 100 years and didn't ever go in the room. There was a cheap chair covered in fur (one that I actually own) in the center of the room. There were posters all over the walls. There was even a poster rack (like you see in stores to display the posters). Everything was caked in dust. TJ walked over to the chair and quickly brushed it off, then sat in it. I laid on the floor, glancing at the posters. I wanted to look through them, but was too lazy to get up. I pointed at the poster rack and said something like, "I want it to show me the next one!" Again, except more literally like magic, a bolt of lightning like substance shot from my finger tip into the rack. It knocked something that was leaning on the rack over, and flipped to the next poster. TJ was amused and said sarcastically, "It's like you're magic or something." Toying with the thought, I repeated the action of shooting a lightning bolt from my finger...
Somehow I ended up in a lake or pool or some body of water. The members of the band, Hinder, were also in the water with me, throwing a beach ball at me. I was mostly failing at catching it, but we were all laughing and having a good time...
I'm not sure if I woke up from my alarm clock or if I woke up from the dream, because the last thing I remember seeing was the beach ball aiming straight at my head.
Comments
Post a Comment