Ice Puddles
Notes: Backlog of cruise dreams.
Dream Location: My driveway
The Dream:
I was in our driveway in the driver's seat of our Prius. My dad was sitting with me in the passengers seat. It was clearly not good driving conditions, our street was covered in snow and ice. I managed to get the car out of the driveway and onto our street, but discovered that whenever I ran over what looked like ice, it would break and turn into a puddle of water. For some reason, I kept speeding up and driving very incautiously, given the conditions. My dad expressed extreme annoyance, though I just kept repeating the action.
Dream Location: My driveway
The Dream:
I was in our driveway in the driver's seat of our Prius. My dad was sitting with me in the passengers seat. It was clearly not good driving conditions, our street was covered in snow and ice. I managed to get the car out of the driveway and onto our street, but discovered that whenever I ran over what looked like ice, it would break and turn into a puddle of water. For some reason, I kept speeding up and driving very incautiously, given the conditions. My dad expressed extreme annoyance, though I just kept repeating the action.
Comments
Post a Comment