Arrested
Notes: ...
Foods Eaten: Spaghetti
Dream Location: Airport, Car
The Dream:
I am in a large building, which I just know is an airport. I am with a handful of friends, including TJ and Tana - there were more, but I don't know who else. We were walking through the airport at a leisurely pace, when suddenly my phone rang. I answered it, and it was an old freelance client of mine, Linda. I told my friends to hang on one second, and proceeded to walk to a quiet nearby corner in the airport. Over the phone, Linda wanted to know if I would like a job as an art sales representative. I tried to explain to her that I already had a full time job and wasn't really interested in a sales job, but I was being too nice about it and not getting the point across. I could see my friends getting impatient with me taking too long on the phone, so I waved at them to signal they could move on and I'd catch up in a minute. I ended up telling Linda that I was too busy for another job and I had some friends waiting on me, but I would get back to her soon. She was extremely nice and politely said goodbye.
I don't ever recall catching up to my friends, but the next thing I remember is being in a car with an old school mate, Val. She was driving, and there was someone else in the front seat. I was in the back seat. We were going up a ramp to the exit of a parking deck. For some reason, I vaguely recall panicking for a moment, like she was about to hit somebody... but it never happened.
And then I was in another vehicle... this time in a van. I'm positive Tana was in the front passenger seat, and I was behind her. I think her parents were in the car too, but again, I don't know who else. This time, we were on the way to see a "The Influence" concert. I remember getting there, and I remember the venue being outside, with a large rounded gate at the entrance. It was like walking into a fancy garden, with a stage in it.
I don't remember actually watching the concert before I found myself in yet another car. This time I was the driver, I think Tana was again in the front passenger seat and I had someone else in the back as well. I was driving down the road when I suddenly saw a cop car with its lights on. He was parked in the middle of the road, sideways, blocking traffic in my direction. I illogically panicked, trying to figure out what I'd done wrong. My two passengers put their hands in the air as if surrendering, and they exited the car. For some reason, I also decided to exit the car, but through the passenger door, rather than the driver's door. I managed to get to the passenger seat, then the police yelled at me, "Put your hands up and don't move any further or we'll arrest you!" I don't know why or where I continued to move to, but the police sternly repeated, "Put your HANDS up!" I remember wondering if I had been drinking, and for some reason assumed that I had, but hadn't had enough to get pulled over for. I slowly put my hands above my head as I had these thoughts running through my head, when a male officer ran to me and immediately handcuffed me. I immediately began to sob and whine, trying to figure out what I had done. The officer comforted me momentarily and said everything would be fine if I just cooperated.
I'm not sure where the other officers went, but the male officer that had cuffed me got into the backseat of the car I was still in. He began to casually chat with me, pulling a magazine out from nowhere. He slowly scanned through each page, commenting on them. I looked, and realized it was a magazine entirely dedicated to doughnuts. I had stopped crying by this point, and I watched as he flipped another page, this one displayed a large image of a simple glaze doughnut. The officer took his finger and traced the outline of the doughnut, licking his lips, and commenting about how delicious it looked. I had to contain a laugh at the stereotype.
I'm not sure if I woke up after this, but I don't remember anymore. Hope the cop got his doughnut though.
Foods Eaten: Spaghetti
Dream Location: Airport, Car
The Dream:
I am in a large building, which I just know is an airport. I am with a handful of friends, including TJ and Tana - there were more, but I don't know who else. We were walking through the airport at a leisurely pace, when suddenly my phone rang. I answered it, and it was an old freelance client of mine, Linda. I told my friends to hang on one second, and proceeded to walk to a quiet nearby corner in the airport. Over the phone, Linda wanted to know if I would like a job as an art sales representative. I tried to explain to her that I already had a full time job and wasn't really interested in a sales job, but I was being too nice about it and not getting the point across. I could see my friends getting impatient with me taking too long on the phone, so I waved at them to signal they could move on and I'd catch up in a minute. I ended up telling Linda that I was too busy for another job and I had some friends waiting on me, but I would get back to her soon. She was extremely nice and politely said goodbye.
I don't ever recall catching up to my friends, but the next thing I remember is being in a car with an old school mate, Val. She was driving, and there was someone else in the front seat. I was in the back seat. We were going up a ramp to the exit of a parking deck. For some reason, I vaguely recall panicking for a moment, like she was about to hit somebody... but it never happened.
And then I was in another vehicle... this time in a van. I'm positive Tana was in the front passenger seat, and I was behind her. I think her parents were in the car too, but again, I don't know who else. This time, we were on the way to see a "The Influence" concert. I remember getting there, and I remember the venue being outside, with a large rounded gate at the entrance. It was like walking into a fancy garden, with a stage in it.
I don't remember actually watching the concert before I found myself in yet another car. This time I was the driver, I think Tana was again in the front passenger seat and I had someone else in the back as well. I was driving down the road when I suddenly saw a cop car with its lights on. He was parked in the middle of the road, sideways, blocking traffic in my direction. I illogically panicked, trying to figure out what I'd done wrong. My two passengers put their hands in the air as if surrendering, and they exited the car. For some reason, I also decided to exit the car, but through the passenger door, rather than the driver's door. I managed to get to the passenger seat, then the police yelled at me, "Put your hands up and don't move any further or we'll arrest you!" I don't know why or where I continued to move to, but the police sternly repeated, "Put your HANDS up!" I remember wondering if I had been drinking, and for some reason assumed that I had, but hadn't had enough to get pulled over for. I slowly put my hands above my head as I had these thoughts running through my head, when a male officer ran to me and immediately handcuffed me. I immediately began to sob and whine, trying to figure out what I had done. The officer comforted me momentarily and said everything would be fine if I just cooperated.
I'm not sure where the other officers went, but the male officer that had cuffed me got into the backseat of the car I was still in. He began to casually chat with me, pulling a magazine out from nowhere. He slowly scanned through each page, commenting on them. I looked, and realized it was a magazine entirely dedicated to doughnuts. I had stopped crying by this point, and I watched as he flipped another page, this one displayed a large image of a simple glaze doughnut. The officer took his finger and traced the outline of the doughnut, licking his lips, and commenting about how delicious it looked. I had to contain a laugh at the stereotype.
I'm not sure if I woke up after this, but I don't remember anymore. Hope the cop got his doughnut though.
Comments
Post a Comment